Early Access version 64

I wonder why no one reported that thus far :sweat_smile:

The amount of coins dropped from it was too small but I should ignore it because it was not fixed :unamused:

iA, Christmas ended.

What?

3 Likes

Fixed in v.65. :medal_sports: Bug Although, to be fair, this is hardly exploitable. What are you going to achieve by standing there?

So? You mean the Christmas music/graphics? Last year you guys asked to keep them (Poll: Keep Christmas assets in v.32 update?) until Jan 20.

8 Likes

Guess I’ll do this, time to dump a poll

Christmas or Normal?
  • Keep Christmas
  • Change to normal

0 voters

Spent the day re-designing the marketing assets for CIU. Hopefully the icon will look less like a space monster now :roll_eyes: (Early Access version 63.2 - #10 by Recruit_75). Still stuck to your windshield though :thinking:

28 Likes

Now that’s a fried egg still like a monster doe

2 Likes

it’s over back to normal!!!

Could

show at comparation screen under “Galaxy Exploration”?

Elite Quartet with slobs in the bottom rows looks weird when they visibly move to the other side in a straight line instead of just teleporting

4 Likes

Sincerally I don’t like it.
The egg splat looks still weird but big enough to resemble actual in-game egg size.

Maybe putting some shell parts may help?

1 Like

Fixed in v.65 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

finally the first bug after 3 days

Imo, the consistency still seems too thick.

Uh The Same Thing Happens With This Wave Too
Slobs Become Somewhat Visible In Bubble Rings

Forgot To Remove The Progress Bar

iA, can you add this background to the game (make it available at store too)?

1 Like

Just about any starfield with only the stars on a dark background would be good enough

4 Likes

That would make it easier to see the bullets

1 Like

Idk, I can see them fine with the other backgrounds.

1 Like

Maybe that could become the “Darkness” background, appearing by default on Darkness missions.

3 Likes