Early Access version 64

iA, is it possible to put a 10 second countdown at the end of a mission? Just to let the player know how much time they have to collect everything before they disappear.

3 Likes

This already does.

Every player at top-10 leaderboards get 1 message while the 1st player get 2 messages(top-10 one and “Medal Awarded” one), so why not adding the medal badge at 1st place of top-10 leaderboards for more information, for example WC top-10:

This will apply to all leaderboards like Space Race, Most Active, Daily/Weekly/Weapon Training Challenges. It’s just to make it easier for other new players and showing the full rewards that 1st player got.

8 Likes

I know that it’s not something that a regular player will try but I found the way to break throwing algorithm. This is fun, don’t fix this pls.

Also excuses for black background, forgot to return it back after some meme.

15 Likes

He smacc

can the color of the messages be customization ?

3 Likes

And customizing text animations (CI3, CI4 and the fade in/out) for theme?

3 Likes

Early suggested by golden boss 128
I can’t remember that where he said that

2 Likes

We kinda needa expand the theme color thing

1 Like

Is it possible for this track?

I think quite a lot of people came up with this idea and I want to hear it in the next version

it doesnt fit the game

bruh, you picked the siivagunner

6 Likes

Early suggested so MANY times

Nah, use a mod for that. I doubt iA would add Megalovania CI2 that easily

An idea
In 120th anniversary I chose CI3 background but it still was CI1 background in mission
So the choosing background It should be inactive, like choosing a mission difficulty

2 Likes

It should be inactive in Retro missions as well.

4 Likes

Bosses with enraged phase should turn red like assassin chicks when you kill their sibling,at least I think so

2 Likes

Ok this is ridiculous.

The color theme is not show public. Bruh

4 Likes

Would really like to get fully opaque theme.
And transparent ship back ,_ ,

2 Likes

why wouldn’t transparent ship be something you can buy like rockets