Early Access version 63.2

So it can have Utensil poker

That is my problem too
When I restart my pc the icon will be changed

Uhmm…my game is crash @Star_Light forewarned

3 Likes

Press enter to close game

Or OK button, I think she already know that.

1 Like

Fixed in v.64 :medal_sports: Bug

I’m not happy with it either. I just thought that a picture of a spaceship would be too generic for newcomers and I wanted to communicate the “chicken” aspect somehow (without having a chicken in the icon)

If anyone has any ideas, I’d be glad to hear them.

Ok, I went through your mission history and I understand now. Although you did in fact fly “Hidden Bobble” 22 days ago, it too was an assignment from a different squadron (“GTASA”). Squadron assignments do not appear in your recents list.

Two reasons:

1. I thought it would make a more unique and interesting mechanic in non-upright waves, because this way they can exit the screen without passing by you. So you would need to strategically delay shooting them until they were far enough inside the screen to give you enough time to kill them completely without them disappearing again. For example, in a horizontal wave, if you shoot a balloon chicken immediately after it enters from the bottom edge of the screen, it will drop back down and you would lose the points.

2. Once you pop all the balloons, it looks a bit weird if its starts spinning to the left or right (or even upwards). The balloons are meant to keep it upright always, so it makes sense that it falls vertically downwards without them.

But if it still seems too weird, it can be changed I guess.

It’s intended. See above.

I’ve added 300% to score, too. I can’t mess with “Lucrative”, that depends on the galaxy location, and challenges do not have a location.

No, I don’t think so.

They never attack. Their “threat” is restricting your movement and cornering you if you’re not careful about when you damage them. They can also form a wall, causing you to miss points from other escaping enemies.

Looks like a bug. Will investigate.

I already have 4 crashes like this. Probably something to do with licenses being handled incorrectly. Will investigate.

Not worth it. Besides, I want the badge to stand out.

In CI3 they only appeared in a single wave. Here they’re a breed, and can appear on any wave.

Agreed, but very low priority.

Not really. It will only be applicable to 1-2 people.

4 Likes

2 Likes

What about making something like this?
That way you could see both the spaceship and the “Chicken” aspect.
234d412aa55a5b19e6414ed1c9957e23

1 Like

So if can fly a mission I flew 27 days ago, but I can’t fly a mission I flew 22 days ago because it was just assigned to me?

Actually it was from (“LOL”) Squadron:

That’s true, but if I can fly a 27 days ago mission I should be able to fly this one.

You forgot :medal_sports: Bug.

And why Ironman messages doesn’t came exactly at midnight? It comes 15 minutes after midnight

2 Likes

So what about adding a completed missions in compare screen?
And please give the medal (all of idea and bug medal that I reported) to [master amir] in CIU
I think we will have an emergency patch for that bug (adding a member to squadron)

this version only had bugs no ideas

And it’s only been a day since its release, maybe we should have an emergency update or something, since that crash in the contacts menu seems pretty relevant.

1 Like

What if the Hero was facing an enemy from a 3rd person perspective and you’d be seeing the rear area of the spaceship. The enemy could be something that was added in CIU AND has a distinct enough difference from earlier additions to the CI franchise. instead of being a CI3, CI4 or CI5 addition. So apologies if breeds like the balloon chicken or bosses like the feather brain aren’t in here, but they’re pretty similar to the balloon chicken in Ci3 and the Superchicken in the CI4 Easter Edition respectively.

As for what the enemy will be, I’ll let the community decide with a poll:

What enemy should the Hero be facing off against in my new CIU icon suggestion?
  • Assassin Chick
  • Bandana Chick
  • Berserk Chick
  • Bossa Nova
  • Chick Laser Gun
  • Coward Chicken
  • Magnetic Manipulator
  • Slob Chicken
  • Toxic Chicken
0 voters

Edit: Voting Closed. Thank you for participating!

You forgot the Balloon Chicken.

1 Like

or big chicken and the ordinary chicken

Edited the requirements to be on the CIU logo.

My keyboard is broken

1 Like

Here is my take

I used the Mag to use it as the chicken with the lightning background similar to the old exe icons. And I used Mag because it looks like something from an empire because Henpire.

(frick, I didn’t read the whole thing properly)

3 Likes

You flew it as an assignment so, no, it won’t appear in your recents.

No, LOL is the 2nd assignment. The 1st (22 days ago) was GTASA.

Time is irrelevant. If you flew it as a result of an assignment, then it won’t appear. You can of course find it using coordinates and fly it independently – that will make it appear in your recents (I think).

That would probably work for a banner/marketing image, but it would be too small for an icon. Good idea, though :+1:

Indeed. Coming in the next hour.

3 Likes

can you read this IA?

Summary

sorry for pinging