Early Access version 62

I’m more questioning the fact it takes that long to load for you.
Size of top list is constant so probably another thing for the sake of simpler implementation.

2 Likes

Oh, negative fuel is easy to get image

1. find a path that will use up most/all of your fuel with your best engine

1. switch out your best engine to the starter one or anything weaker

1. since the fuel info doesn’t get updated, you can still go on this trip

I assume this isn’t very important to fix, since it can’t be exploited and you have to buy fuel to be allowed to fly between star systems again

10 Likes

Because By Me Ia Says Called Cheat Engine

Don’t know if it’s been already reported, but the time since I played the mission hasn’t updated at all on the top 10 list? I rebooted the game and still didn’t update, in case it was a local thing.

If your previous score is better than your recent one, then it doesn’t get replaced

1 Like

This ^

Yes
About Not Cheat Engine
@Sammarald Is Correct

Considering I didn’t beat the mission last time, I highly doubt my score were higher. Moreover, I don’t recall seeing myself there.

Not sure, but top list may be updated at midnight so you’ll see your result tomorrow (7 hours more) if it’s high enough.

Weird, I’ve just tested with another mission and it updated instantly (it shows ‘Now’), so maybe it was just me not noticing that my name was there. But I really didn’t see my name there, unless I’m getting crazy.

2 Likes

Fixed in v.63 :medal_sports: Bug

Why is it taking so long!? Each page is only about 2.5K. Is it normal to be so slow for you?

As for the bug itself, fixed in v.63 :medal_sports: Bug

Mission top-10s are instant. It’s the “All-Time Best” and “last 30 days” rankings that only update each midnight.

6 Likes

Can you please read This ?

It’s poor form to ping me less than 24 hours after your post. Please don’t do it.

Fixed in v.63 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

Ok, I started to fix this, but then I realized that some players have black engines (so the docks would not be clearly visible), and it’s definitely not worth having a dedicated customization color just for this, so I’ll leave it as is.

3 Likes

(I don’t know if this is for all missions but I only noticed on ironman) when you lose your life and cancel the mission after a few seconds you will have the same number of lives as before you started mission
and I think it would be nice for the UCO to eject balloon chicken when it’s destroyed

If you Cancel mission, you don’t lose anything, nor get. That only works for first wave. If you surrender on further waves, you’ll lose everything you spent, including lives. Your amount of lives at start will be the same if you have some lives left, they automatically applied to previous attempt slots like everything else.

Firstly, there is no balloon chicken in the game (yet?)
Secondly, why would balloon chicken appear if it has no balloons in UCO?
If by UCO you mean boss and not regular enemy, I have another question — why?

2 Likes

why not

2 Likes

Can disable from surrender

after then completing for this mission
i surrender should i victory

What?