Early Access version 62

The superchick is fine as it is. After all, it only depends on the zoom
About the cowards, aren’t you doing that poll only for your own gains?

2 Likes

Plasma’s AOE indeed doesn’t trigger their attack, Emerald did some tests and got the same result. Is this intended?

I think it is, but I’m not sure. I remember iA making it so that the bombs from the chicken roulette can’t make them retaliate

Okay, should I use Bullet Spray Condenser? And should I use all weapons or some only?

Who said I didn’t try? It’s just that their 1st projectile chases you.

No, it’s just that they became more annoying now. Maybe I’ll get used to it soon.

Complaining about being unable to Plasma cheese the cowards is like complaining that they fight back against Laser Cannon/Positron Stream/Lightning Fryer/Riddler.

Why don’t we just remove Plasma Rifle? That way, you have no reason to complain about Plasma being an instant hit that still gets one shot back.

2 Likes

I already said 100 times already but I will repeat myself for the 101 time:

Cowards doesn’t need any nerf or rework but simply no change but more competitors.

What I mean with “competitors”?
Now I will explain:

When new enemies get be added they “pollute” the wave rng/enemy queue, making them rarer to encounter.

Laserguns have a 50% chance to replace gatlings, making that breed actually rarer.

Right now cowards, the two variants of ufos, toxic, military and chicken in tin cans share the same positions in mission rng but own different weight.

Weight is a term that was used by IA in similar contexts, dumbed down explanation:
Harder features have different chances to appear than easier ones, according to mission type and difficulty

I think/understood

Since (I may be wrong but experience actually seems to confirm it) cowards are coded to weight more than tin, toxics and military, they appear way more frequently than all the other strong non-miniboss breeds.

Tldr: Cowards don’t need nerf but more competitors

(I would say asap but there are more important things the game needs first)

1 Like

How do I boss rush then?
Plasma is indeed as mechanically broken as cowards are and needs some work yet again

Okay, I think that would account for it. I suppose that my previous score was the one displayed, and was just a tiny bit higher than the more recent one which I’d noted as 12,63?,???. I ran the same mission again with a higher skill level to get an elevated score, and that’s the only one showing now in the leaderboard. Thanks for clearing things up.

Honestly? I’d just reduce it’s damage considerably, and increase the overheat time.

1 Like

Changed in v.63 :medal_sports: Idea. I’ve set it to 300%. I don’t want it to be excessive, because there is also a large reward for making the top-10.

8 Likes

That should at least soften the pain of spending a thousand keys on mountables (because of the insane amount of retries needed).

Speaking of which, should some new waves be made for v63? Or are there already other plans in mind?

Speaking of new waves, Fractorial has made some cool wave designs here some time ago: New Wave Suggestions (Part III)

2 Likes

I’d still love to see this wave murder people in the game:

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios
there should be ingame help with coordinates

I was about to suggest that at the middle big bubble at Bubble Bath wave Chick Gatling/Laser Gun could have a chance to appear in it, but then again how the hell they’ll shoot without busting the bubble?! Eventhough other enemies shoot projectiles but I know someone’s gonna say “but Gatling/Laser Guns are more powerful”

So ignore this suggestion.

Just a little suggestion for Weekly Challenge:
Why not toss in Seasoned (Or Veteran/Virtuoso) just to give it slightly more pep? Having it on Rookie makes it quite bleh.

1 Like

what about chl logo in here?

No. That is just pointless.

5 Likes

I miss the ssh weekly

You are REALLY trying to get that medal huh