Early Access version 61.2

E_NOINTERFACE: Can you please install this and try again?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805

Let me know if it solves your problem.

3 Likes

I don’t know what this means, but I see this random tickmark in the middle off space:

But when I zoom in its gone. There’s nothing there.

2 Likes

Ok I left the game opened to update it on second PC and when I returned I found this.

Omg my computer recorded moment of crash. It happened right after my monitor went to sleep mode.

2 Likes

That’s because you have a filter set in the “Information Overlay”
When you zoom in, the tickmark moves from the center of the constellation to the exact star system. If you pan around, you’ll find it again.

Edit: Actually, there’s a bug that might expose the location of a e.g. Space Burger even if you haven’t explored its star system. So the tickmark might indeed disappear when you zoom in.

Looking into this. Update: Ok, I got it to reproduce.

7 Likes

mmmmmmmmmmm, that detail

mmmmmmmm.PNG

5 Likes

So they actually move around the galaxy or they move at 1 star system like droids? If the answer is yes I’d like to see this at droid raids too.

1 Like

I think they move in the same star system, because the two suspects I found in one place have been playing tag around me.

2 Likes

Uhhhh…
Shouldn’t they track your ship movement too, and not just become stationary?

Pentagon!

12 Likes

I noticed that their location dots are a little more grayer than droids. Maybe change the color so we know them easily.

1 Like

Can CI2 Mission Theme also be replaced with its Christmas equivalent?
It is a pity that there is no change here also

1 Like

This is against the logic of black market dealer.

7 Likes

Should not have more than one dealer on each system

1 Like

Can we have different designs? The shady dealers are so cute honestly.

1 Like

Why CIU Icon on the desktop is different from CIU Icons in start and taskbar

3 Likes

But anyway CIU Icon in start and taskbar is beautiful

1 Like

iA, I notice that when you amass 100k keys, the game does not give you the medal until you exit and relogin.

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for you to realize that they have tentacles and that you want to see CI things

1 Like

i bought 2 but it is 1

Because the expire time extended: If you pay more attention, you will see that it will expire after 1 DAY and 23 hours, not 23 hours only.

1 Like

the result :man_facepalming: