Early Access version 60

well my bro destroyed my game files so i deleted it from control panel and installed it again and during installing it i found this

How about U.C.O. glass breaks when taking damage? (like UFO enemies)

1 Like

Use File Explorer to delete the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\ChickenInvadersUniverse completely and try installing again.

Bosses aren’t really that taxing on the GPU – they’re only 10-50 polygons each (without translucency) and you could easily show 100 of them without dropping frames. The GPU killer are explosions, because they’re hundreds of overlapping particles with translucency (alpha).

7 Likes

Wonder when will Universal Grandmaster become a thing as a CHL Exclusive
:upside_down_face:

By the way, since the CHL will be a temporary thing to let us test the Ironman Challenge Mission, what will happen to the Ironman challenge mission after the CHL is expired? No one would be able to play it then. (Because the CHL is not available for purchase yet)

4 Likes

thanks

So, is the Double Team wave only going to appear at the end of the Ironman competition? I think it could be also fitting at the end of high-difficulty boss rushes.

4 Likes

It could be even at Chicken Invasion waves.

1 Like

Or maybe even at the end of weekly challenges

1 Like

Double Team?
I never think of that due to the difficulty it has, but the community has proven strong enough to handle it. I am impressed, really I am.
2 Simple Bosses are… fairly hard if you tweak it hard enough.
I hope there are no dupes… OR IS IT??

Now the only thing we need is double normal waves :wink:

Wow, longest challenge in CIU. Does it have time penalty like weekly challenge?

3 Likes

The duality of man…

3 Likes

Toxic Chickens should be prevented from their appearance in Corrider Shooter wave. Their poison gas make it too difficult for players to escape.

EDIT: Can “Egg Cannon Configuration” have faint noise, like Henterprise?

a L r E a D y S u G g S t E d

3 Likes

A n D d E n I e D

At least these are dodgeable. I still don’t know why IA haven’t removed slobs yet. They still have a chance to attack even with plasma.

1 Like

Specially when they are egging too close.

2 Likes

iA, please explain me this :

For everyone else you saying : But you already replied that on 59.3 version! Look , its an full message of freeing up space , in the last one I posted only the last part. Also how imma free up memory if all of my applications are from the computer hardware?.

Wonder if there will be a Tier 5 Heatsink for CHL users.

2 Likes

How much RAM do you have in total?
When PC runs out of available RAM it uses hard drive in order to at least run everything correctly. Of course it’s much slower than using actual RAM but everything will work any way.

1 Like

Would be extremely useful for hot missions