Early Access version 60

I just don’t think having an enemy that constantly shields itself would be really fun to fight in a double boss.

1 Like

Also asteroids.

4 Likes

Me too

1 Like

Not adding the final bosses as one of the 2 bosses was already an act of mercy

Okay, the groundwork is complete. Now it just needs a little bit of… tweaking :smirk:

34 Likes

best programmer ever confirmed

1 Like

IA when have no idea what to do

1 Like

Boss Rush But All The Boss Comes In The Normal Screen

4 Likes

Ultimate Megamix

2 Likes

Good lord

4 Likes

What do we think about two UCOs? Allow? Disallow?

12 Likes
  • Allow
  • Disallow

0 voters

Also the new option looks nice:

1 Like

I’d say allow.
Also iA, how did you have 120.9 fps with all those sprites in-game in that screenshot O.o

1 Like

Yep. it’s now easy to put a title on a poll now.

1 Like

Is there a way to check the changelog of the forum? Sorry for going off-topic.

@InterAction_studios you could add 2 bosses at wave 25 with normal screen and 3 bosses with zoomed-out screen at wave 50.

1 Like

Added to v.61 :medal_sports: Idea

I played some random pairings and… heh… let’s just say that people that asked for Universal Grandmaster will rue the day :grimacing:

Oh, you’ll also regret asking for two UCOs :wink:

14 Likes

Good but so hard

Check this: Discourse 2.6 released!

3 Likes

Hey everyone and iA , I had an idea of decorating a little the waves for Christmas, Normal chickens have an 2% to lay an golden egg. At coward chickens have an 5% chance to put an small light blue poop , and toxic chickens have an 1% chance to lay an green egg.

Click this to see golden egg info

The golden egg has an 20% chance to lay on Super Star Hero or SSH for short. Virtuso an 16% chance , Veteran an 12% , Seasoned an 6% and rookie and tourist have the 2% chance

Click this for Light Blue poop info

The cowards have the chance of 5% to appear on rookie and tourist, 10% seasoned , 15% on veteran , and on virtuso and SSH 20%

Click this to see green egg info

The green egg layed by toxic chickens have an 1% chance to lay green egg on rookie and tourist, 5% on seasoned , 10% on veteran and for Virtuso and SSH 14%.

Sorry for misspelling errors!

2 Likes

As much as I love this idea, but Christmas changes will be removed most likely at v62, so I don’t know it this will apply for normal version too or not.