Early Access version 60

You can’t buy the license, it’ll be out with the final release.

3 Likes

so how can i get the license?

No one can get it. You have to wait until EA ends.

3 Likes

By buying it with money, but that’s when Early Access is over.

5 Likes

Who knows if maybe iA will let some trusted users test it

2 Likes

iA, is there any way to find out whether the new directx options are enabled and working?

2 Likes

Well, for me there is “New swap chain.” entry in logs repeating few times. I think if it can’t create one, it’ll also print the message next to creation.

3 Likes

why it is invisible?? (the exhausts colors)

Because that’s how it works. More black = more transparency.

2 Likes

So if EA is still here. Can we using a normal price?

You know you can also click the grayed out buttons to find out why you cannot use that yet. It might even answer some of the questions you may have.

But to answer your question: No. It just purchases the item, not the License. The CHL is not even released yet.

You mean iA does not have any means of payment set up yet

Well, in-app purchases is a weird subject honestly. The iA version may support these on their own, however, in the Google Play Store, Steam, etc. there’s a 30% cut that goes to them. Seeing recently as Epic Games got into trouble for directly supporting in-app purchases without a cut going to Apple, I don’t know if Valve may take offense to iA directly hosting in-app purchases on the same platform(PC). The same concept, but the situation is a bit more nuanced So yeah, technical difficulties aside, I would think about the consequences.

Then again, iA went under Disney’s radar for Hen Solo for 10 years now (happy tenth anniversary, CI4!) so I don’t know. Still, it’s worth thinking about.

1 Like

Can I share what will happen in the next version?

1 Like

what

1 Like

What you mean by what you said?

1 Like

I am asking the same question

1 Like

We all know.

You literally just copied that from the “Known Bugs and New Features” topic.

bruh

I deleted it because I want only IA to say it

1 Like

I highly doubt that