Early Access version 60

Chatting place exists for this kind of post.

Chatting place exists for this kind of :pain:.

1 Like

Nice stalking

It’s obvious that mine is One-Winged Lunarian and not One-winged lunarian. iA, please remove that impersonator if possible.

And I don’t know which key bonus you mean. Please specify it.

3 Likes

There is another One-Winged lunarian in CIU?
Yeah I saw it.

I mean purchasing background.

Ok I saw the difference your is with the capital L and the other person is small l.

Pain When Someone Sees Your Name They Just Copy Their Name And Be The Impersonator

1 Like

The purchasing groundwork is just the groundwork for the incoming in-game purchases system

Yes I know

Then why’d you ask

People are indeed getting smarter

4 Likes

Indeed

4 Likes

V.61 IA

2 Likes

Can “Roundabout Approaching” wave include pecking order bonus?

Sorry, my mistake.

I’ll remove him during the next update (in 1-2 days)

6 Likes

Please don’t remove the wrong one :sweat_smile:

Speaking of which, can Key Rush missions be refreshed every 30 days instead of 1 time only?
Seems like quite a waste to make them only playable once, and then never again. At most the key boost can be reduced to 100% on the 2nd try and onwards.

And as another dumb suggestion: Why not put new planets with massive environments in the galaxy? One that can be combined with Electric or Frozen. Their appearance can be a really massive planet.
Just thought that Massive being only exclusive to Suns and Wormholes would be quite mundane, and considering Massive can be an individual factor during challenges, I think adding Massive Planets would be good. Would also make more missions to play.

10 Likes

Fixed in v.69 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

Lol :joy_cat:

Uh When Taking Screenshot In Borderless This Happens

1 Like

Already reported by me. This happens in any mode, just in full screen it happens less frequent.

2 Likes