Early Access version 59.3

You need the use one of the given extensions for the file to be uploaded.

1 Like

It will be waste of my time to change the thing to png

@InterAction_studios since you disabled Medal from Meteor Storm missions can you disable medals that are awarded in a entire mission if the mission is only 1 stage? Like if the mission is 1x10 or 1x5. Here are the medals that should be disabled if the mission is 1 stage:

But then how would I grind for them lol

1 Like

That would disable them in every single mission that isn’t invasion/darkness

4 Likes

I think, I think you don’t understand about “stages” and “missions” buddy.

As far as I know boss rushes are just invasions with only a boss wave per stage.
So those would count too.

1 Like

Stages are divided by the victory theme, the “Stage Clear!” text and the red hyperspace cutscene. That doesn’t happen on boss rushes because they’re all contained in one stage filled with boss waves, which is why their duration is 1x[waves] instead of [waves]x1 on the mission description

6 Likes

You don’t :smiling_imp:

I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think, I think you should think first instead of editing that many times.

Uhhhh, Hey iA , maybe try fixing this :

I know I have bad Wi-Fi , but it was working (And sorry for the bad quality on photo) and then disconnects from the weekly challenge.Can someone from iA fix this ??? , I had Wi-Fi.Now I’m confused.

That’s my fault. I managed to crash the server for a few minutes. It’s working again now.

Oh , that’s ok , I managed somehow to reconnect again after that.

It’s not gonna be a waste if you can just use paint and open it then save as png

Not necessary. You can just copy (Ctrl+C) the photo in paint & paste (Ctrl+V) it here without needing to save as PNG.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know, that’s what I do to easily put them. I knew that way (by myself) a loooong time ago.

You thought I didn’t think?

I wonder how many people will hate you if this does get accepted. And besides, it’s only because the 90% total food medal would be just a giveaway since Magnetic Manipulator was the only enemy that dropped food in that mission. At least the others require you to try to actually fulfil these requirements.

And don’t think of nerfing or removing the Distinguished Green Greed Cross medal (coins) either. You can literally still get that in almost every mission.

@InterAction_studios I suggest adding a “Minimum of 50 food in a single mission” to the Medal of Extreme Appetite Achievement description. That way you won’t have to disable any of these medals for such a preposterous reason, since the reason for not being awarded the said medal is clearly stated. If any other medals also have a specific requirement like “10 shots minimum” or “10 coins minimum”, I’d like to suggest adding these requirements to the description of these medals as well.

3 Likes

I guess.

I think it’s 9 coins or 12 coins.

Late but for me, military needs to fire more knifes then b4

It was just an example. Not the actual requirement.

1 Like