Then why not have mirror waves in tutorial

Why tho?

6 Likes

I edited My post

This weird space here on tutorial after finishing the first mission

5 Likes

Another idea
In theme colors add an option with name “save color”
About this idea : when you click on a invisible color (the custom color) open a menu and you can custome your color and save it

1 Like

That because the one of contacts has delete their own account

Neutron gun for everyone who not take a Ion blaster

But he/she was online
Then how can he/she delete his/her account ?

There is no option to delete your account.

9 Likes

You acually can you know

I see solar delete the 2nd account but not delete all. It just remove the callsign but the data is still there

Solar’s data was transfered to his second account after he lost access to first one if I remember correctly. Callsign has been reset by developer in order to allow new account to have previous callsign.

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios I have a idea for changing email.
When some user want to change an email, they will write their new email. When their write the new email and confirm the message appear and it say “For make sure your new email has login to your pc, we will send you a pin number. Enter the number of your new email to verified your new email” and when their enter the pin number, the message appear and say “Succest changing email”
For any question Reply to me because I very bad of english also this is the first post about changing email or second?

Suggested and declined because unneeded: you can edited e-mail no matter how many times while you have access to account. Even if you wrote down incorrect e-mail you still can fix a typo.

4 Likes

It just for safe :\

@InterAction_studios can the music that plays when “Stage Clear” also change according to the music you selected in “Boss music” slot? Like I defeated “The Iron Chief” but I selected CI5 Boss Music, but CI4 “Stage Clear” music still plays. I want it to play CI5 “Stage Clear” music because I selected CI5 Boss Music during boss fights. So is that possible?

Wait does every boss play their same-game “Stage Clear” music? Because I noticed that “Attack of the Giant Crab” plays CI5 one. I think they shouldn’t be random. It should be according to the boss and the CI music you select in “Boss Music” slot.

Also can the Supernova wave that has “Alien Container” say:

I think these medals need to be switched:

because image looks more like image because of the chicken inside it. So it will fit more if you get image for no deaths in a single stage and image for no deaths a full mission. And image looks more like image too.

About the warning message at competitive missions: how about at Weekly Challenge the message could say the amount of end session takes left to the player to use before getting disqualified, because it gets really congusing during the mission. For example if the player didn’t use any takes it says:

If the player end session once it says: image and so on. Until the player finishes all the takes then it says (0 takes left).

Hybrid Weekly Challenge is really cool with the random replaceable stages. I think hybrid missions should have their own type where they could be played at Suns/Planets/Moons. Its duration could be from 40x10 to 80x10 for example.

When it comes to Bossa Nova battle. The left over coins from Supernova Debris still move even though the background stop moving.

Could you add Pecking Order at Chick Loop wave?

If you killed 4 Slobs you get 1000 Multikill points. Like if you killed 4 chicks. While if you killed 2 UFOs you get 1500 Multikill while Slobs are more stronger. So I think every enemy should have its own points according to its difficulty & behavior.

I’ve noticed at the mirrored variation of “Omnidirectional Onslaught” about 2-4 enemies can escape from the player and he have to move a but to get it. I think something is wrong with the player rotation. However I’ve never seen this happen at the normal variation.

Could there be a zoomed-out variation of “Out of nowhere” wave?

Does “Double Helix” have a mirrored variation?

The mirrored variation of is “Three-Ring Circus” weird:

The rotation is mirrored but the generator isn’t.

When Egg Cannonade is defeated it waits about 2 seconds to explode and the music stops. But when selecting a custom music it still plays during that time (I don’t know if that happens to other bosses to or not). So is it fixable?

Could Space Race be played once? Like Daily Missions.

6 Likes

I would prefer it as a separate slot instead.

1 Like

I also noticed that “Attack of the Giant Crab” plays CI5 music after defeat (yes, it was at the same mission).

Well, it’s normal, since the victory music is random, but your suggestion about changing it would be good.

1 Like

So it’s normal, huh? This is actually the first time noticing that. It shouldn’t be random in my opinion. I actually started thinking of that after:

Because the word “victory” reminds me of when the player defeats a boss.

2 Likes