Early Access version 57

I would like to know how Java could be related to memory problem. But honestly, I thought that Windows just creates temp files on hard drive when runs out of RAM.

1 Like

That’s What i am thinking . My internet strengh may crash while playing . but it fixes itself when i check the forum and anything else

also i saw some videos to some players that this issue happened to them . but i don’t remember them

I have an idea why not every time you turn on CIU a short cutscene comes out of one of the random loading screens from past games loading the game
(I mean these loading screens (I only had a picture for CI3))

1 Like

Didn’t we already have the other version of ciu loading screen?

Dude there is no need

2 Likes
  • keep skip button and add some icon
  • delete the button

0 voters

I know but it would be cool

Firstly, this is a disk read problem, so it’s not clear to me how it relates to RAM. Error 12 is ENOMEM, but that’s a low-level error code from the 70’s and back there were only a few codes and they were reused for a lot of different things (and meaning can change from platform to platform). The most potentially relevant description I could find is “Memory could not be allocated for internal buffers.”

Anyway, it could be an indication of a more serious underlying issue with your PC, but I’d suggest you should just ignore it. How many times has it happened so far?

Edit: Naturally, I’m assuming you haven’t modded the game in any way, otherwise all bets are off and anything could happen.

5 Likes

dont we have Accounts already?
@interaction_studios

This advice is still valid to recover guest accounts (without e-mails).

3 Likes

It’s possible to “change” your e-mail that you’re currently using to your same e-mail

I think there should be a prompt saying that the e-mail is the same e-mail that you’re currently using

Sorry if I make that hard to understand

:warning: This E-Mail is already in use.

8 Likes

I dont know how many time but When EA 56 is out, this messages is show up and even i close the google chrome it still appears.

Yeah I absolutely not mod the game

Did you try checking for viruses?

I check it 5 time and it still. No virus confirm

Ok, but does the game run sometimes? Do you get the error 10% of the time? 50%? Always?

Usually or Sometime

How about “Are you new here or a veteran?” before starting?

4 Likes

That could work better

Retrun of the manual

For people who don’t like pressing the purple “?” at the bottom right nor the “hint” button.

This manual contains everything you need to know (UIs, controls, mehanic, etc. etc.)

this is a suggestion but it doesn’t deserve a topic much

14 Likes