Early Access version 57

Huh… fixed in v.58 :medal_sports: Bug

Hmm… good point. I’ve removed it for now. It only briefly appears while you connect to the server.

Changed in v.58 :medal_sports: Idea

This is because it’s still technically running as part of the introductory zoom (which doesn’t have a banner either). Acknowledged, won’t fix.

It’s necessary to show the outcome screen so it can be explained. You mean it shouldn’t affect your career stats? It’s negligible.

Added to v.58 :medal_sports: Idea

I’ve considered this. I think it’s a burden for something that won’t be necessary 99% of the time. You can always correct your e-mail while you still have access to your account. If you never realize it’s wrong and you lose it, then yes, you’d need to e-mail support to fix it. But I hope that’s going to be rare.

6 Likes

Maybe this might be an odd suggestion but could you add a text in the frame “Accounts”? I just got used to seeing text at the top in every single sub-menu.

4 Likes

Added to v.58 :medal_sports: Idea

9 Likes

Well yeah, that’s a fun feature imo

2 Likes

Can’t download the new version. The link just opens a new tab and closes inmediatly. Anyone else with that issue?

You can try this. It worked for most users.

2 Likes

Love you my man, it works perfectly. Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad to help. :wink:

I think it would be nice to add an outline or glow when you mouse over clickable buttons. Just for a bit of looks.

(Outline like the “tutorial zones”, perhaps?)

I was flying Weekly Challenge and changed from “Borderless” to “Full screen” and suddenly the game closed and when I logged-in I was back at the map.

Also why some emojis not available in CIU:

Probably because the game is not supporting most of the emojis, but some of them. (Well, i can’t really tell what is supported and what isn’t, but that’s what i knew)

1 Like

Hey iA, how about replacing the CI4 victory with CI5 victory in tutorial for giving the music a purpose?

1 Like

I want to avoid mouse-over things since they won’t be available everywhere (touchscreens, smartphones)

This happens when you switch to full-screen while a “fancy” CI5 messenger is visible (i…e., wave title). Will fix.

The game uses the system font to render emoji. Under Windows 7, the system font has less emoji than Windows 10.

I could… I don’t understand how CI5 victory is better than CI4 victory, though. A “purpose”?

5 Likes

Because CI5 victory is never heard anywhere in the game. Only if you buy it from the store.

2 Likes

Sometimes I hear. Victory musics will play by random. I don’t know if it’s related or no, most of my musics are from CI5.

same.

Speaking of account menu, does the game auto-sync data when I exit to main menu?
Also please add tutorial about account menu like other tutorials as some newbies may not understand how it does

IA I just entered my email address and the callsign “SOLAR 3” opened…
Then after some time I opened the game and it said:

and when I entered MY email address, the game closed.

Is this a bug?

:confused:

If you link your account back it should show you this. We tested account with Emerald yesterday.

And then you get a mail with this

6 Likes

So positron steam has the same DPS as before just lower damage/higher fire rate?