Early Access version 56

Wow, I just clicked on the advancedoptions in graphiks that the game closed outta nowhere.

Ok, why the missiles donā€™t destroy feathers anymore? right now I just launched a missile after my weapon overheated expecting it that it would destroy the feathers of the henterprise but it didnā€™t and I got stuck and I got hit after thatā€¦

Another thing, Iā€™ve seen users that didnā€™t get any bug/idea medal and did login about 145 days but their progressā€™s still there. I thought it get deleted after 4 weeks.

you got a punch then :joy:

like me ;-;

You mean Special Weapons or Satellites?

He Meant Missiles :\

Special Weapons.

2 Likes

Oopsieā€¦

Maybe they played for more than an hour

I mean it says last seen: 145 days.

Yes, their callsign is reset but theyā€™re not deleted yet.

1 Like

I saw your crash report. This is because your graphics adapter is not listing ANY video modes. Will look into this some more.

Fixed in v.57 :medal_sports: Bug

If youā€™ve played for more than 1 hour, then it never gets deleted (for now).

Callsign reset is a different matter from deleting the account.

8 Likes

OK, so if it said last seen: 145 days. Obviously that person never logged in since that time, so he never played even a minute.

1 hour TOTAL playing time since the beginning of his career, not just during the last 145 days.

5 Likes

This issue always happens when the game gets upgraded, my gameplay settings gets removed, this picture is before this update

and this is after the update

does this not happen whenever the CIU has an update

Intended.

IA even liked this post Iā€™ve linked so itā€™s correct.

1 Like

Not always. But if there has been any change to the settings (as for this version, when full screen was added), then your settings will be lost.

5 Likes

OK, so is it the same amount of keys for every weapon when upgrading? And how much is it? (sorry guys, Iā€™m not very good with math :sweat_smile:) I have all weapons upgraded, so thatā€™s why I donā€™t know.

1 Like

20200928_230043
???

2 Likes

yolk cannot decide where to receive damage