Early Access version 56

I think what i said here:

was written here. so that’s why.

4 Likes

Yes he can like posts

Before Early Access, I used “like” to signify that I had seen the post and the idea seemed interesting enough to add it to my list.

Now I no longer do this. I only like posts to (a) show that the poster is correct (especially when answering another user’s question) or (b) show that I’ve taken action to correct an issue (for posts that report very minor bugs).

In either case, liking a post doesn’t mean it will get implemented.

12 Likes

OK, well I hope you add it soon, because it’ll be a nice touch to the game.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s gonna be a bit fun.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget about Master of Time which is also on the list :wink:.

3 Likes

well, i have spammed a suggestion because i thought you haven’t responded to it, but yeah,
i now understood everything and sorry for spamming :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, I just clicked on the advancedoptions in graphiks that the game closed outta nowhere.

Ok, why the missiles don’t destroy feathers anymore? right now I just launched a missile after my weapon overheated expecting it that it would destroy the feathers of the henterprise but it didn’t and I got stuck and I got hit after that…

Another thing, I’ve seen users that didn’t get any bug/idea medal and did login about 145 days but their progress’s still there. I thought it get deleted after 4 weeks.

you got a punch then :joy:

like me ;-;

You mean Special Weapons or Satellites?

He Meant Missiles :\

Special Weapons.

2 Likes

Oopsie…

Maybe they played for more than an hour

I mean it says last seen: 145 days.

Yes, their callsign is reset but they’re not deleted yet.

1 Like

I saw your crash report. This is because your graphics adapter is not listing ANY video modes. Will look into this some more.

Fixed in v.57 :medal_sports: Bug

If you’ve played for more than 1 hour, then it never gets deleted (for now).

Callsign reset is a different matter from deleting the account.

8 Likes

OK, so if it said last seen: 145 days. Obviously that person never logged in since that time, so he never played even a minute.

1 hour TOTAL playing time since the beginning of his career, not just during the last 145 days.

5 Likes