Early Access version 56

Musics form other editions were already suggested

It can be actually ā€œFrom Cover to Coverā€ wave

1 Like

is there mirrored version of overarching chickens wave

Maybe, if xBendy posted a bigger image or at least replied we wouldā€™ve solved it easily.

I donā€™t know itā€™s kinda like asking a mirrored version of ā€œRaise the Curtainā€, not necessarily, unless you meant a upside-down version of it, besides IA said heā€™s done with mirrored waves, meaning he wonā€™t add anymore, so try ask him after a few updates.

okā€¦

Well sorry about it, but i suggested also some backgrounds to be added

but in cover to cover the barriers are always destroyable, so itā€™s play both sides

How about you check this then :wink:

No, not the first 2 lines.

1 Like

the first lines isnā€™t inclinded tho

What am I saying is that there are barriers that are not destroyable, so thereā€™s a chance the bug be in it.

First time suggested is here:

1 Like

at both of the bottom right and left there is 2 undestroyable barriers and they arenā€™t as Xbendyā€™s image so itā€™s play both sides

1 Like

Actually, It IS play both sides

wait but the guy didnā€™t say backgrounds in his idea post

I did and maybe you are right, it could be Play Both Sides, (you know what? How about we wait for xBendy instead of assuming?)

Well ok but not so sure if he gonna reply, most of them forum users is here for some problems and they go inactive

1 Like

Yeah, iā€™m tired of assuming falsely.

yeah, at least I can screenshot on borderless and windowed mode tho. It just doesnā€™t work on fullscreen mode only. it wasnā€™t happening before this update for fullscreen mode :/.

I missed this in the patch notes.

I need to play, now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I would like to see how many auto-uses you have left.

Bottom left

7 Likes

Coolant, especially, feels like a strange one not to make visible.

Maybe an auto-use HUD mountable, if we donā€™t want those values to always be displayed?

2 Likes

Donā€™t know about what do I say but 2 of them is offline the long time I see when I join the UHF

3 Likes