Early Access version 56

i reported it, it’s just a sudden crash on the bordless screen so, it’s going to be fixed in version 57

no it isn’t, it’s a bug, how we can get keys if these things are undestroyable

then how it would be positioned as OneWingLunarian said?, you should decrease the preview if you can’t handle this, some players can handle

This is unavoidable. The engines are not 3D volumetric objects, they are just flat images. At some point you need to invert the drawing order to make it look “more correct”.

No, indestructible enemies do not spawn keys. Which wave is this?

5 Likes

By the look of it I think it’s Play Both Sides.

So by the way i have 2 suggestions

1 . What about adding some musics and back grounds from editions from the last episode which are
Chicken invaders 3 : Xmas Edition theme music
Chicken invaders 4 : Xmas Edition theme music, thanksgiving edition back ground
Chicken invaders 5 : Halloween Edition Back ground and these music

2 . adding a halloween design for Both of the Yolk-Star and Egg Cannon like the henterprise like the henterprise with some strings?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s play both sides as these are the barriers that are in it.

Musics form other editions were already suggested

It can be actually “From Cover to Cover” wave

1 Like

is there mirrored version of overarching chickens wave

Maybe, if xBendy posted a bigger image or at least replied we would’ve solved it easily.

I don’t know it’s kinda like asking a mirrored version of “Raise the Curtain”, not necessarily, unless you meant a upside-down version of it, besides IA said he’s done with mirrored waves, meaning he won’t add anymore, so try ask him after a few updates.

ok…

Well sorry about it, but i suggested also some backgrounds to be added

but in cover to cover the barriers are always destroyable, so it’s play both sides

How about you check this then :wink:

No, not the first 2 lines.

1 Like

the first lines isn’t inclinded tho

What am I saying is that there are barriers that are not destroyable, so there’s a chance the bug be in it.

First time suggested is here:

1 Like

at both of the bottom right and left there is 2 undestroyable barriers and they aren’t as Xbendy’s image so it’s play both sides

1 Like

Actually, It IS play both sides

wait but the guy didn’t say backgrounds in his idea post

I did and maybe you are right, it could be Play Both Sides, (you know what? How about we wait for xBendy instead of assuming?)

Well ok but not so sure if he gonna reply, most of them forum users is here for some problems and they go inactive

1 Like

Yeah, i’m tired of assuming falsely.