Early Access version 55.3

is v56 released?

As you can obviously see by the title of the topic that you just posted in - no.

1 Like

Actually the dev was replying “fixed in v56” so i thought maybe…

Well, isn’t it kinda obvious that he can’t fix something in the version that is already released? He would need to make a new version to add something / fix something.

5 Likes

Thats exactly what i thought i.e v56 was released :joy:

Hmm. The Attractor multiplies the bonus’s natural collection radius, a small radius mean less of an improvement. I’ll change it so it multiplies the spacecraft’s radius. That should give more predictable results.

Changed in v.56 :medal_sports: Idea

As @OneWingLunarian said, this is because it belongs to a different family. Only “metal” chickens have deeper voices.

4 Likes

The plasma doesn’t shrink down to a point and (depending on the flare size and the beam undulation), sometimes you can see the seam. It’s fine.

4 Likes
  1. In the wave “Three strikes and you’re out!”: to get pecking order you must always hit enemies from left to right even if the enemies came from the right side, is this intended? Because it supposed to be from right to left if the enemies cam from the right.

2. image Could it show what the player is flying too? Even if it is offline?

3. Why the awarded medals once per mission points can change according to the mission size/difficulty? But the medals awarded per stage/wave points doesn’t change? And if you aren’t planning on making their points change could you make their points appear at the player career medals?

1 Like

Thanks for posting this, was working on some secret stuff and thought it was my doing, lol.

5 Likes

Sounds like needless extra code.

So, you want 2,000 points per wave for each medal of annihilation, and 10,000 points per wave for each meritorious marksmanship? :thinking:
Sounds too much. Besides, you can get more than ONE of the stage/wave medals. The mission medals are just single-issue, that’s why their medal scores scale according with length.

1 Like

Well, technically all enemies appear at once, so “ordering” is ambiguous (as far as the game is concerned). Still, I do agree that it kinda looks like it should be reversed for every other row. Changed in v.56 :medal_sports: Idea

There’s not enough space. And it would be confusing, anyway.

They only depend on the number of stages, not difficulty.

Since the points are variable, it’s impossible to aggregate them over several missions.

3 Likes

:ok_hand:t2:

Nah, I was just asking IA why medals awarded per stage/wave points not increase like the ones awarded once per mission.

I was having 8 another here but now after losing some of challenges mission my lives here decreased to 2. How did it happened? Weekly challenges missions and Daily challenge and other missions are not making the lives to decrease.

Because you died…

1 Like

No man these missions are not decreasing the lives.

it does, long ago i played it and it really decreased my lives

1 Like