Early Access version 55.3

@InterAction_studios please read This if it’s possible

I think if this be add to CIU it will be so great

1 Like

They should also have some new attacks/abilities so they can be distinguished.

2 Likes

This wave is already effectively symmetrical.

Added to v.56

Can’t, due to technical reasons.

Added to v.56

Added to v.56

This wave is already effectively symmetrical.

Added to v.56

Too complex to be worth it.

They’re on the list, but they’re very low-priority because they require wave-specific textures.

7 Likes

wouldn’t it be cool to have IA as a secret boss in CIU

Like this?

i thought some things should be done in a certain order to get to that boss, like the scott cawthon boss in fnaf world, and when you defeat him you get a special trophy called you beat the developer

Its an idea about the suit battery of the henperor

When his health goes down the battery level go down too like this :
HelpfulSomeCrayfish-size_restricted or this
From green … to red .

12 Likes

Unnecessary. We already have a health bar at the top. We don’t need 2 health indicators.

1 Like

Not necessary m8

So what if we already have another health bar.

This can be a good visual detail and it’s always good to have more details.

3 Likes

At “To Infinity and Beyond” could you make an enemy appear as soon as the wave starts down for about half a second then goes up again like in CI5? Because it would be a chance to get “Early Bird” bonus when destroying it:

Also how about mirorred variation of these:

Summary
  • Centipede.
  • Cardinality of Four.
  • The Magic Flute ([spoiler]well, upside-down variation of it/spoiler]).
  • Bow Ties are Cool.
  • Weaving Through Traffic.
  • Three-Stroke Engine(where enemiescould fall from the right first instead of from the left).
  • Omnidirectional Onslaught.
  • Sprial of Doom.
  • The Chicken/Bubble Wobble.
  • Caught by Surprise/Caught Unwares.
  • Roundabout Approach.
  • Chick Loop.
  • Chicken Interception/Interleaving (and its other variation of it, wave 111 from CI4).
  • Bullet Spray.
  • Fenced In.
  • Chicken Roulette/Wheel of Fortune.
  • Bubble Bath.
  • Rolling Ball o’ Chicks.
  • Let the Games Begin.
  • Chicken Fortification.
  • Three-Ring Circus.

we Already have that Health indiactor HUD

Well, you are right about it being a good additional visual detail, but as another health bar, it’s unnecessary, and these two reflect each other, so i’m neutral.

I don’t know, do some of these really need one?

I know it can be good, but if it gets added, someone will come up and report it: “WhY Do We hAvE 3 HeALTH BaRs iF We AlREaDy HaVe OnE BuLiT-In?”

3* , we will have that HUD , the original health bar , and this idea will be the third

Exactly, that’s why i am saying someone will report it and it will get removed if it even gets added.

1 Like

That’s up to IA.

And also apparently You have the ability to not read things because I already responded to the same argument.

So how do you see it being a good visual detail without it being tied to boss health? Do the 3 bars just turn to red randomly?

No they won’t. Not every boss has these 3 green bars and it’s just a visual detail. If anyone reports that then he/she is delusional and shouldn’t be listened to.

5 Likes