Early Access version 55.2

v55 has many problems related to music

so yes, i guess?

2 Likes

I was asking for that.
Maybe no.

I play ciu v.55 first time and I enter a mission.i can’t move mouse quickly. When I move mouse quickly, the plane didn’t moving in mission. please @InterAction_studios , remove this bug .

already reported

after the stage clear cutscene, the music for the rest of the waves kinda disappears

1 Like

I really understand this.
After henterprise fight (Hend Game) the music just stop until you end seasion and back the game.

1 Like

also problem in music. :cry:
after complete a stage, music will turn off.

Don’t worry. It will be fixed in verson 56

Yes it is fixed in version 56

hey iA, when I play without the capture mouse mode, even if the “show cursor outside of playing area” box is unchecked, on massive missions I can still see the network predictor outside of the playing area. Shouldn’t it be hidden?

3 Likes

Uhm… the bomber is a satellite?

1 Like

Yes, it’s just a mod

1 Like

When setting graphics quality as low as possible missions on some planets aren’t visible anymore, but you can still click on the place where they’re supposed to be.

1 Like

sound in retro level link plz

It’s Super Mario Land’s birabuto kingdom theme

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Fixed in v55.3 :medal_sports: Bug

This is a known bug. I’ll try to find the original post.

Fixed in v55.3 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

please, quickly update v.56 ,sir. When I play mission , I will dying too many time.

No, these are two different things. The “hand” cursor is shown whenever you are pointing outside the playing area. The “network predictor” cursor is shown whenever your spaceship can’t keep up with your mouse movements.

Will fix.

2 Likes

:information_source: Will try to fix the sound problems today and release 55.3 tonight.

Your 55.1 and 55.2 medals will be awarded after it is released.

6 Likes