Early Access version 55.2

Forgot the :
Also check this post too if possible.

Hm. The mission factors show up before the values show up.

This was done by design because some optical mice have imprecise sensors and they jitter around even when left stationary. Sorry, can’t fix.

This is because there are two separate layers for gifts (this is how the “tone down effects” can raise gifts above explosion).

Yes. I thought that was a better approach.

2 Likes

Not too sure about this. Seems to play as soon as the game starts for me.

That last round bracket shouldn’t be there (Found by @matix524)

Fixed in v.56 :bug:

5 Likes

I was just about to post that here lol
but thanks anyway, I guess

1 Like

I have no clue how the ribbon is supposed to shine

1 Like

It’s made out of Reflectium™.

It’s just a pixel-based effect. Storing material information would be too much hassle for too little payoff.

13 Likes

Fair enough.

2020-09-12-12-21-18

Can confirm that some waves have chickens that do not drop food normally, zero food drops on Merry Go Round as well. Some waves do work for some reason though, will try to make a list of what does and does not work

(oh no the gif is tiny dang it)

Did you download v55.2

Correct. The bug doesn’t affect competitive missions. Anyway, it’s fixed now.

Pro tip: When inverting ANDed boolean expressions, invert the whole thing, not just half of it.

6 Likes

I thought that the game would DC you if you’re using an outdated client, will check

Seems fine to me. This is v55.2

v55.1 and v55.2 are both accepted. Minor versions are considered compatible.

3 Likes

Yea, just looked at the client version and found that it was still 55.1, downloading the new version now
thanks

(i see, thanks IA)

1 Like

Wonder what v56 will be about. Maybe a new wave or boss?

Pasting this here just as a reminder for score values.

2 Likes

Is it just me or my mouse behaves odd? I haven’t had any problems with it back then. When I turned off Capture mouse option it works fine. I dunno, this could be a problem on my side but who knows?

When I try moving around by jerking my mouse, the cursor seems to just stop all of a sudden at points.