Early Access version 54

It would make sense since they get more red as heat rises

3 Likes

Looks like we have to rename every wave having the word enemy on it. Like Henemy Queue.

Since everyone else’s reposting theirs.

1 Like

Mirriored Waves+

Will there be mirrored version of spin class/cycle, sweeping/swooping?

1 Like

Similar to this?
New Add-on: Mirror Formation (or anything similar)

1 Like

Half of it.

1 Like

Just see iA’s reply

1 Like

How about Coolant Canisters be disabled from Space Races :smiling_imp:

• I agree.
  • No!

0 voters

I like breaking perfectly balanced polls

1 Like

Wow universe hates me.

11 Likes

Just something I thought of after running a variety of missions while exploring the universe: a way to change weapons easily during mission preparation instead of going into ship loadout every time, because swapping between weapons every time with the current UI might get annoying

12 Likes

Now that the results have come in…

Perhaps it might be wise to make the Appetite Attractor ignore powerups and gifts seeing as how the majority voted for it.

2 Likes

Thank you, this would make everything easier

2 Likes

I hope that Appetite Attractor shouldn’t be disabled on competitive missions.

1 Like

This would, as much as I would like it, complicate things - weapons are tied to the ship because they demand reactor power, so it could lead to confusing situations.

However, a link to the ship selection/loadout screen might accomplish the same effect - just with one or two more clicks. So I’d be in support of that.

4 Likes

Already suggested

1 Like

Is it normal for me to kill Bossa Nova at 99.99% in electric environment?

it’s fast at this difficulty , but to make it easier , use riddles

So, i was playing a wave called richocet when a zombie chicken apear i killed it in close to him. i was hit by its gas, but i didn’t die. (Like Noclip) I don’t have the images sorry. Is this a bug?

Pretty much it’s intended.

3 Likes

I believe Laser Cannon’s description needs to change the “fire this weapon manually”, since manual fire isn’t really any faster now. Perhaps change it to “The reload rate improves when fully powered, for extra effectiveness.” I’d suggest adding that to Neutron Gun and Utensil Poker as well, since they get a slight firerate boost at Max Power as well.

Maybe you can also make the firerate boost at max power higher for Neutron and Utensil too? They’re darn slow even at Max Power. Here’s my suggestions if you consider doing these changes:
For Neutron: From 0.315 to 0.26 at max power.
For Utensil: From 0.300 to 0.24 at max power.

2 Likes