Early Access version 53

It was moved down in the last update to avoid overlapping the “no, really” text. Best I can do is to make it smaller :medal_sports: Idea

Not really. It’s just a pre-rendered texture, not a dynamically destructible 3D model. Update: I’ve added some particle effects to jazz it up :medal_sports: Idea

It’s not always the same. It’s up to the RNG.

That’s way too much cluttering information (that can’t be decoded easily in the heat of battle).

Fixed in v.54 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

OK, how about only with bosses like Twice Infinity and also the random electric lightnings should be nerfed a little bit because they are very distracting.

Changed in v.54 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Can you make lightnings occur even between the waves or is it not possible with the game engine?

Because when I was playing the electric mission I had literal storm on the waves (which meant that I needed to focus heavily) and when they ended it was so peaceful that it was contrasting very much.

3 Likes

how about the cold environments…the weapon should be overheat 20% slower…

2 Likes

already suggested here:

3 Likes

About lightning strikes color i think it should be the same color as the lightning around the orbit from outside and not only light blue .

you meant those white lightnings that appear behind an electric planet right?
this one:

1 Like

Yes . Each planets have different lightning color , so the strikes should be the same color as it .

It’d look nice, but they shouldn’t be white, otherwise it would be confusing if you have the lightning frier.

1 Like

Yes that light green
No white

Yeah i know. i’m just saying that it shouldn’t be white because in some planets, it appears white so that’s why i said that.

1 Like

Uh, I ran into a bug it seems. I was fighting the Feather Brain boss with the Absolver Beam when suddenly, when I delivered the final blow with a mid-charge beam:

Already Fixed:

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios: there a health bar at Henlley’s Comet, it should be removed:
Henlley's Comet
Also Brothers Returned&Chicken Exponentiality doesn’t have any health bars.

2 Likes

It was already said before:

Can’t you read earlier replies to check if the reply you’re going to write has been said before or not? (No offense tho)

ok mina i will delete it

1 Like

Unless you’re on electric environment

i didnt even think what this whould possible, this misión was my favorite in all the ci series, and with this update, i still loving them :heart:

3 Likes

Sometimes coward chickens do not throw waste at the player but in the opposite direction to the direction of their flight.

( Notice the wastes)
Edit: In “Chequerboard Promenade” wave the coward chickens rarely shoot waste at players

1 Like