Early Access version 52

Sadly, my main point still stands, no person would make an idea that would actively remove variety and fun from the game.

1 Like

Екранна снимка (471)
Oh boy!

9 Likes

The Zombies would like to have a word with that boss.

2 Likes

let’s make a prediction :slight_smile: in the Feather Fields mission will be the Popcorn\Amazing Maize wave somewhere in the middle of the flight…at least I think that it will look good in the mission a little diversity!

5 Likes

Regarding anomaly zones, if the player is perfectly parallel to an anomaly zone, can the change-of direction-effect be disabled as if the player already had touched it?

Also, can the movement of Berserk Chicks made quite faster, it still doesn’t have the feel of those chickens in CI2.

@InterAction_studios, in the egg cannon fights, some chickens still shine, but they don’t drop keys after getting killed.

1 Like

This already happens. Which anomaly did you notice this with?

Can’t reproduce.

5 Likes

I was fighting the egg cannon in the weekly challenge, and one of the chickens he spawned started glowing, but when I killed him, he didn’t drop any key.

2 Likes

It’s on Corridor Shooter, as what I remember. Although I moved my mouse too fast at that time.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios What about this?

Is it possible that you killed the Egg Cannon and all small chickens immediately disappeared just before your projectiles actually hit them?

Moot. Bosses no longer have HUD health bars.

The anomalies are very close together on that wave, so it’s possible you ping-ponged between two of them.

4 Likes

No, the progress meter was at 78% only. Plus, with “but when I killed him” I meant the glowing chicken, not the Egg Cannon.

1 Like

May I know when we will get the next update? In how many days?

Can we make it so that Slobs only do their bullet attack on death? Just to make them more fair, really.

2 Likes

Since Planets properties can affect missions now shouldn’t the frozen planets also have an effect in missions
Example: Decreasing HOT weapons damage by 15%

1 Like

They can’t now. They will in v53. Also I think it’s much better to actually let frozen planets reduce your weapons overheat. Kylo-Hen said it best:

Is there something inherently wrong with an environment that helps the player in some way?
What happens when you sell your heat shield whille orbiting a hot planet? - #18 by Kylo-Hen

4 Likes
  1. How about Slobs dropping their clothes after losing 50% of their health?
  2. Can we have a toxic cloud on the screen on the Gas Giants similar to the Toxic Chickens release? (Just like a frozen screen in the wasteland).
1 Like

I think this was mostly avoided as some weapons could never overheat then, making it abusable by autofarming bots or smth, but now that corn exists, I could see it happening - an effect that benefits the player could be pretty healthy for the game as it could potentially get new players out of “spawned in a hard area” situations.

4 Likes

So. Let’s check if there is any demand. I would like to have a special mission with them.

Do you want IA to create a special mission with all new waves?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

I had encountered all the new waves although not on all difficulty variations. Probably when a new set of waves come, then this would suffice.