Early Access version 52

it stopped happening lol because my pc is H O T

Regarding Weeklies, if the special stage is simply Invasion again, could it gain a random effect from one of the planet types (hot, massive, frozen etc)? Also adding Comet Chase might be a bit tough if it appears late where the mission is hard enough that one can’t pass without Vulcan (or spamming BFlus and stuff). Maybe add a guaranteed Vulcan drop before the first Comet Chase wave starts? Or maybe somehow telegraph the special stages beforehand so we can prepare accordingly?

5 Likes

Yes, can’t wait for Hybrid ones too.

1 Like

Please, move to :left_speech_bubble: Chatting place to discuss about new features there.

1 Like

It’s intended. Fences disappear whenever one of their “endpoints” disappears (is killed or deleted).

This isn’t possible – the mission’s “environment” is set in advance and can’t be changed halfway throughout the mission.

Regarding the difficulty, I don’t think it’s going to be a issue since skills are disabled. Even if you encounter a difficult wave, you can always prepare better and fly the mission again.

3 Likes

Hmm… shouldn’t the life bar disappear immediately after killing the egg cannon cannon cannon cannonade (during the small explosion part)? Cuz on hend game, on the last phase, the life bar disappears immediately when the bar reaches 100% and when the explosion part comes.

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios
I would like to propoſe that Neutron be removed from the overdrive ſyſtem.
The main advantage of Neutron was that it was great for a tactical ſhots, i.e. when you had that one enemy you have to take out early. With the overdrive, it is abſolutely uſeleſs for this, as you juſt can’t ſhoot 6 or 7 ſhots in quick ſucceſſion. It’s now juſt a ſlow, underpowed volley weapon lacking ſpread.

Alſo, I know ſomeone recently requeſted that you nerf the bounce on the metal chickens, but I think really was better before, as it was extreme enough to be highly amuſing. It may have been ſlightly more difficult before, but I hardly think the change was neceſſary to make the game noob-friendly. I get the impreſſion that the perſon who made the requeſt doeſn’t uſuälly fly on Rookie, though I may be wrong.

3 Likes

I fly on SSH…

which was the point…
you keep getting wooshed here man

1 Like

Why don’t we stop doing that then?

I think (The iron chef) should become only in droids raid mission and boss rush just like the alien mother ship .

This is a rather unnecessary idea since it removes fun and variety from the game, which is the exact opposite of what a good idea is supposed to do.

3 Likes

I mean the alien mother ship i have correct it.

Can we get randomized attack directions for Egg Cannon Cannonade’s phases 1 and 2? Currently the orange sticks are always shot the same way in both phases, making the boss easy and boring after the first or second encounter. Also, in phase 1 it’s possible to pass between the orange sticks pretty easily even outside the intended gap.

7 Likes

Sadly, my main point still stands, no person would make an idea that would actively remove variety and fun from the game.

1 Like

Екранна снимка (471)
Oh boy!

9 Likes

The Zombies would like to have a word with that boss.

2 Likes

let’s make a prediction :slight_smile: in the Feather Fields mission will be the Popcorn\Amazing Maize wave somewhere in the middle of the flight…at least I think that it will look good in the mission a little diversity!

5 Likes

Regarding anomaly zones, if the player is perfectly parallel to an anomaly zone, can the change-of direction-effect be disabled as if the player already had touched it?

Also, can the movement of Berserk Chicks made quite faster, it still doesn’t have the feel of those chickens in CI2.

@InterAction_studios, in the egg cannon fights, some chickens still shine, but they don’t drop keys after getting killed.

1 Like