Early Access version 51

Fixed in v.52 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

How is isn’t there really black color in basic selection, but there is in Advanced selection.

Btw, i think that Brightness in laser scope should be dissabled in advanced color, and make it it own option, like ‘‘Scope Brightness’’ (This will also help to laser scope options doesn’t feel too empty)

5 Likes

Since most people that the Appetite Attractor should stay as it is then I need some advice on how to use it:

1. What is the recommended number of them to use?
  2. Is it better to collect all weapon gifts or earn either brave or stupid medal?
  3. Should it be used in all types of missions?
  1. 3
  2. Your choice.
  3. If you want to, go ahead
1 Like

Which one earns points more?

A single gift now gives 16k points. Literally getting two gifts is already better than the medal. Comet Chase would have almost been worth since it can only drop atoms which you don’t need anyway since Vulcan always oneshots comets, but the henlley drops 4 gifts which is much more points than the medal gives.
TLDR; ia buff EBOS medal plz

3 Likes

Your choice, pal. You can choose to collect them or get the medal instead. We can’t force you. Everyone has tastes.

So should I collect only power-ups for the weapon I’m using? Or all the other weapons’ gifts?

Ignore the medal, it sucks and it’s not worth it points-wise

5 Likes

I said it’s your choice. We can’t force you.

Yea, thanks, but for example I’m using a Plasma Rifle in Weekly Challenge, should I collect the Plasma Rifle power-ups only? Or collect every weapon gifts I get in the mission?

First I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to @BoggY.
Second your answer doesn’t make any sense, I said which one makes points more I can’t choose that!

Okay then, whatever.

For weekly any weapon that’s not plasma would suck, so yea
You can collect other gifts if you see more of them onscreen and if there’s another plasma gift (so you pick up everything and then plasma at the end so you gain free 16k for each gift and keep plasma), and also you can pick up other gifts at the last few waves because you get rewarded if there aren’t any more waves that you can benefit from having exactly plasma (outside of the generic 5k from the accuracy medal that you get every wave just by having plasma).

For non competitive waves it simply depends whether you’re going for getting firepower or going for score and weapon variety. Tho remember that max power gives you 100k so for any medium-length mission it might be better to just go for matching gifts. (and also the fact that having a weaker weapon on a harder wave might mean more deaths)

3 Likes

Was it mentioned?
Is it intended that the biggest food, aka the whole turkey is only 10 food instead of 20 as it was before?

it was already 10 in all versions of CIU. it wasn’t 20.

1 Like

Perhaps a QR code would work? This will need a QR code generator/reader coded in the game though.

Sample code

Screenshot_2020-07-05-06-23-21-844_com.android.chrome

1 Like

Could this list not show equipment that’s banned from the mission? In this case, Skills are banned from Challenges but are still shown here.

9 Likes

thank you so much

Now im very excited for viewing this:

I’ve tested out the excel overide mechanic and I get some errr… interesting results.

I set the firing interval to 0 and this happens

4 Likes