Early Access version 50

Huh, he forgot to add the new damage values again

1 Like

Does that mean that the last two difficulties were defnitively ruled out or are they still planned for the future?

2 Likes

I see, neutron gun is now a great overheat pain.

3 Likes

Actually, play around with Positron, even with those reduced values. Since splitting is more reliable now, it might be the case that it needs less of a buff than expected.

13 Likes

They might return. For now, I just didn’t want the empty notches to give the wrong impression.

10 Likes

I’ll be honest, this is the first time when I see this and I am sure my internet connection was ok.

6 Likes

That buff is to make the total damage of the automatic rate (0.2s) match (what previously was) the manual rate (0.15s). Other weapons have had the same adjustment done.

It might be too strong, in which case we’ll nerf it slightly.

7 Likes

You were kicked out by the server. Investigating why.

6 Likes

Um, why the boron (at the almost max heat level) hits with white impact flare? Is it a bug or interntional?

1 Like

So wait, does that mean you will nerf it the next version?

1 Like

Only if enough people think it should be nerfed.

4 Likes

Well, the raw DPS is the same as before, so that should stay (it might or might not need a slight buff due to its rather fast overheat, but we’ll see about that).
If the increased strength of the AoE is an issue, maybe you could make it bypass the 1.3x multiplier applied to the base?

2 Likes

In my opinion, plasma is perfect right now, it shouldn’t be nerfed

2 Likes

Sure, we could do that.

Fixed in v.51 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

“systems” is not a name and shouldn’t be capitalized.
“Space Burgers” is a name.
Star systems is just two words and not a name.

2 Likes

By the way, iA, shouldn’t plasma’s area of effect damage be buffed a bit? I mean, there was one time where AoE dealt 1 damage, and I’m not kidding
Perhaps you should bump up the minimum AoE damage

1 Like

Damage goes down the further away from the impact point you are. At the very edge, damage is 1. I don’t see what the problem is, but we could change that, if enough people support it.

5 Likes

So did I get it right, now it doesn’t matter if I hold LMB or tap it repeadetly, I always shoot st the same rate and overheat at the same rate?
So tapping is completely useless now?

1 Like

I (might) be blind, but there are 2 spaces before the word “Note:” in the mass condenser description instead of 1.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll start up a poll

• Plasma’s minimum AoE damage should be increased
  • Plasma’s AoE damage should stay like it is

0 voters

2 Likes