Early Access version 50

with that now all the weapons go overheat very very easy :thinking:…is that ment to be??? :thinking:
because for me it doesn’t seems right…especially on higher difficulties…maybe should work well something like that overheat proportional with difficulty

3 Likes

It inherits the color of your “heat meter (high)” setting.

7 Likes

They still do:

4 Likes

thank you for answering.now i understand how to edit the color.

1 Like

Could ‘‘The weakest link’’ wave barriers be Indestructible too?

3 Likes

Is there any problem there? It’s all ok.

That’s quite an ingenious solution. You’re effectively pre-calculating the drops, and the first enemy to ask for them receives them (of course, different kill orders means that different enemies might drop them)

However, for a given enemy, the probability of dropping a gift differs from the probability of dropping an atom (and if both are trigerred, then the atom takes precedence). Some enemies give preference to one over the other, or drop one exclusively (e.g. Barriers never drop gifts). Due to this, pre-calculation is impossible.

6 Likes

I can’t tell by a single screenshot which direction the satellites are moving :wink:

5 Likes

uhh, aren’t they are supposed to be limited in the movement in the missions where players have limited-movement, or I misunderstood the change?

1 Like

They’re moving horizontally and vertically, if there were moving horizontally only you wouldn’t see any of them at the top.

Well, yeah. Their trajectory is limited to ±45 degrees from the vertical axis, so they move up/down.

It’s almost-horizonal directions that are disabled, because once a satellite leaves your grasp, you have no chance of collecting it.

5 Likes

So it’s not a bug? Because in the previous version I suggested the Satellites to move in a horizontally direction at Squawak Block missions and 120th Anniversary mission.

If it moves absolutely horizontal, you would never meet the case of losing it.

4 Likes

All these paintjobs but no one has suggested stripes yet. Ok.

1 Like

Why is it that when I kill a Big Chicken Boss that goes beyond the top of the screen why doesn’t it drop something?

1 Like

Already reported a couple of times by others, actually. I’m not sure why either

3 Likes

Fixed in v.51

6 Likes

Hm… I know this idea might reveal too much in the game, but I’ll suggest it anyway.

Power-up Insight: Lets you see which chickens drop powerups. The indicator will be shown as Question Marks, and not what they will drop. Costs 128 keys. (because you could use this in challenges)

(This might also help us get a better idea on how the powerup assigning works.)

3 Likes