Early Access version 50

for me nothing changed it just made weapons better.i mean everybody has opinion. you will get used to the change after some time.

1 Like

Come to think of it, the AoE has nothing to do with manual firing, it only affects automatic firing. So, technically, it should not have inherited the 1.3x boost.

This mistake might have made the Plasma overpowered, but let’s wait a few days for impressions to settle down.

9 Likes

So you took out half of power levels of absolver and nerfed the best one that you left?

So another huge issue. Squawk block SSH harder levels is impossible with the new overheating. You simply overheat much faster and you cannot kill enemies fast enough. The easier levels are okay, but the more difficult ones with metallic enemies like UCOs and the gluttonous chicken is simply, impossible.

3 disconnections for weekly? i suspect it will drop me from the table forever, not because i tr to cheat, but because i pause the game and forget and return after hours and then the game had disconnected. l mean, my internet have problems, and weekly is 100 waves! i totally can get that amount of disconnections by accident! I will try to remember that i now must end the wave before i pause for fear of disconnection, but, from were the number of disconnections come from? i preemptively sad from the injustice of not get to the top 10 only because my internet sucks. and it’s not like i always have the disconnections, its’ like’ luck. and i don’t like the idea of being dependent on luck…

2 Likes

Well, here’s your problem. Just don’t forget about the game.

And the discussion about challenges was here:
Challenges fix... I guess

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios I received 3 bug medals instead of 4 what did I do wrong so that I receive 3 bug medals instead of 4… (I correctly received 2 idea medals)

1 Like

Yea, it felt a lot like Plasma Rifle now with manual firing?

Also are Berserk Chicks supposed to move towards you when you’re close to them?

An interesting wave too, also the new screenshot button is awesome btw :wink:.

3 Likes

Indeed. I was able to report the boron bullet white impact flare bug as you can see closely at the earlier replies with the screenshot button.

1 Like

Oh damn, This screenshot button is looking good on the pause menuCIU 2020-06-27 23.16.12 79.319

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I really need a solution about “selecting the same type of music twice”:

2 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

What Happen Exaclty? Its Bc recently the new day in the game started?

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios The corn shotgun damage didn’t change, although the changelog said it will.

1 Like

Weapons such as having the “overdrive indicator” can be tagged “overdrive” to separate them from “automatic” weapons. As an example we have the poker tool

(Automatic type weapons would also have their own tag)

In missions type “space race” at the end instead of saying “mission completed!” I could say “race completed!” and below (as a subtext) indicate the exact time. “Challenge” missions can be changed to “Challenge Complete!” and below (also as a subtext) you can indicate whether it is easy, medium, difficult or weekly.

Absolve Beam could have a “charge indicator” to know when it is 100% charged, it would be located in the sector indicated in the image (maybe this idea is a bit useless but it can be useful to new players)

66a0c85aa2309dcd4d90dcc10390aacc40ed48ca

(the light blue sector indicates the location of the indicator for the Absolver Beam, also the original image is from @minasam123)

An extra percentage of cooling could be added for uncommon/rare/legendary Heat sinks, especially for weapons affected with the “overdrive indicator”, even if it is 1% more extra cooling since it is a bit annoying what fast that these weapons overheat, also can not be very high because they would break the automatic may 5% maximum for legendary Heat sinks.

6 Likes

I’d be in support of that area of the gui being more multipurpose - allows for more interesting weapon designs in future, too. :wink:

Should the overdrive indicator maybe be a mountable? Or should it remain as-is?

3 Likes

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

4 Likes

Well my friend, more than I do mountable it is something that helps the player with that weapon, that is to say this always when you get that weapon (Basically that the indicator is always on or that it is deactivated by removing the option “In-game help”). And it would be great if it were used with other weapons, the truth, I’m already creating some with that

I’m actually really excited about playing with this change (even if it turns out bad - this is Early Access, after all)

3 Likes

I dont like the change too, but I think we do not like it because we got used to the old system, it only remains to get used to the new one

2 Likes