Early Access version 50

:+1:
Alright then

3 Likes

This has come up before. I originally said no because wanted the player to have an alternative way through (through the barrier instead of the enemy), but I’d forgotten that barrier health has been bumped 10x, so that’s not really an option.

Changed in v.51 :medal_sports: @SonicCrazyExe

10 Likes

But I already Suggested in 45.2…Would be cool givetwo medals, i think

Medal awarded.

4 Likes

Can you do the same for lethal connections and do not cross wave? These ones needs to have indestructible barriers too, since they have 10x health and are hard to destroy.

Alredy suggested

2 Likes

Fixed bug: “Big Chicken” boss won’t drop anything if centerpoint is outside screen.

Thats with all bosses or just big chicken?, bc I got this error with the Sweater Chicken

1 Like

Fixed in v.51

6 Likes

On an arithmetic basis.

You get 25 more points on additional kill combo starting at 250. It’s really weird because there’s values ending up in something that’s not divisible by 25, see “2” in the pic below.

Before multi-kill gets nerfed…
IMG_20200702_212411

IMG_20200702_212423

4 Likes

Talking about this, this happen with the following bosses if you kill in the central point:

• Hemperor Aprentice
  • Twice Infinity
  • Super Chicken
  • Special Forces
  • Party Chicken

The list continue with all bosses who can go in the central point

1 Like

By my calculations that would require close to a 400-enemy multikill. Are there even any waves that spawn that many? :thinking:

5 Likes

There’s even more (theoretically). Chef, Crab, etc. I’ve fixed all of them.

5 Likes

Yes. A single UFO chick or chicken already gave you 3 “killparts”: The UFO itself, the chick/chicken inside and the UFO’s remains, in fact, any destructible objects will count as a bonus factor. With a few waves that already gave you a lot of enemies, plus the UFOs as the last spawners, you can do a lot of bonus for that wave.
Also, because there is a limited time for the game to finally gives you the multi-kill bonus, you can use that time as your advantage to destroy destructible projectiles and waiting for your weapon away from overheating.

4 Likes

Combine that with the wave ‘Chicks and Chickens’ where you can time the spawning of the next batch and well, you can get stuff like this:

5 Likes

Also @InterAction_studios, can you make the “Assignment messages” automatically deletes the assignments that have been done or exceed 2 days after the assignment was given to players?
Visualized:

Here're my current assignment messages:

And here're my current assignments that I didn't do (for now) + listed with numbers:

Currently, there’s a trouble with metal-suit chickens (that have CI5 breed, not CI4). When I hit them with vulcan chaingun or whatever weapon, it knocks them back too much at the point that I might die because of that (ex. Magic Flute, where the enemies escape), so I would suggest reducing the knockback by -20%. What do you think? @InterAction_studios

6 Likes

So, what’s the Daily Top-10 scores looking like?

ik what this update didnt release but:

“The Weakest Link/The Strongest Link” wave: barriers are now indestructible (@SonicCrazyExe :medal_sports: Idea)
“Do Not Cross”/“Lethal Connections” waves: barriers are now indestructible (@Sammarald :medal_sports: Idea)

Please, remove the possibility of spawn keys in the modified barriers, i dont what to sufer like the pain of Both Sides Wave :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Should the gray meteor have smoke just like the red one

Like those
But it will be gray

1 Like
2 Likes