Early Access version 50

That’s known. On the list.

2 Likes

There’s no such medal. And you need at least 10 coins to make the 90% in a stage.

They might have been testing with alts, who knows.

That was my reaction, too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t understand very well what overdrive is.

OK, that makes sense, I’m assuming the same goes for the 90% food collection medal, but is it the same fore the 90% food collection in en entire mission medal too?

Yes it is. If less than 10 have spawned, these medals are disabled

3 Likes

bruh why not this

CURRENT KNOWN BUGS

• If you have a technical problem, please refer to: :hammer_and_wrench: Troubleshooting
  • Wormholes will be clipped incorrectly if you zoom in too close.
  • Mission music will keep playing if you’re disconnected while Alt-Tabbed away.
  • Sometimes mouse warps to the center of the screen when you close the in-game pause menu.
  • Planets will remain invisible if their orbit brings them into view while camera is not moving. Workaround: move camera to refresh view.
  • Looped sounds stop playing after Alt-Tabbing away.
  • Galaxy view can be rarely stuck (especially if you click buttons while simultaneously pressing the 1-5 keyboard shortcut keys)

Ah well. I suspected as much. :pensive:

Was that true back in CI3? I always remember struggling to get the coin medal in that one more than the rest of the games.

3 Likes

In CI3, the coin medal was per wave. Which means that 10 coins had to spawn in a single wave, which (come to think of it) is unlikely.

3 Likes

When the player lose his last life, is he supposed to pause the game?

@InterAction_studios also in this daily challenge hard in the first wave, if you didn’t kill the chickenaut and left it to leave the screen, it will disappear while part of it is still onscreen.

Yes .

1 Like

So if he end session will he start again? And if he surrendered will it count as defeated mission?

There is no strategy involved here. When playing challenges legit, player doesn’t know what can be dropped from each chicken, killing things in correct order is just a matter of luck, nothing else. Player #1 gets Ion Blaster gift, and player #2 gets Ion Blaster and atomic powerup on top of that. How is that not a problem? Single atomic powerup is often worth huge amount of points on dailies. Comparing this to “letting chicken escape” is really inapropriate. You get ahead because of luck, not better/worse strategy.

It doesn’t matter at all, as long as results can vary based on luck. (Here, based on the order you kill enemies in.) In gameplay itself, it isn’t that different from previous RNG system.

Easy fix (assuming that with BoggY we identified the problem correctly) would be to just make sure that no more than 2 chickens in a wave can drop powerups. (And that atomic powerup can be dropped after the gift, unlike now.)

In such scenario, if chicken #1 has atomic powerup assigned, and chicken #2 has Ion Blaster gift, no matter what order player kills them in, they will get both drops.

6 Likes

Yes, there’s no such strategy if you have no idea what will you face.

2 Likes

Congratulations! You found a bunch of assassin chicks!
In case of you don’t know, that’s a bug.
Here’s mine:

4 Likes

no they’re also present in chicken exponailty

and it is not a bug

1 Like

It seems like we occured the same bug that iA fixed before

1 Like

I don’t know what’s the bug there.

Berserk Chicks now looks the same as Assassin Chicks

No they don’t. The bandanna now hangs to the other ſide, in reſponſe to complaints that they looked alike.

1 Like

Do you want the assassins be more nightmarish?