Early Access version 49

It’ll be unfavorable for anyone who has fast clicking skills. I prefer a slight damage decrease though. It’s not like someone would use auto-clicker for this weapon, which is technically cheating.

And in CI2 too

I believe that it is actuälly conſidered an exploit, but this may have been changed.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure, so I didn’t mention it.

Exploit, when it is out of human nature?

One of the game servers I’m in consider this as cheating, and pretty much other games as well.

Even discord is against it. Now for the CI server…

I’m not ſaying it’s good. I’m juſt referencing this poſt on the difference between cheats and exploits.

1 Like

Ouch - Absolver is high up there too.

Now let’s think about what that means.

No, I’m not saying it needs to be weaker. It needs some love.

But auto-balancing will tweak the damage. So it will stay as a slow-firing titan, except it will become even more powerful against, well, bosses, the only things it doesn’t one-shot currently. That’s practically the only aspect of the weapon people want to see get nerfed.

…yay.

1 Like

Since this game is in Early Access, it’s up on the game to fix them as iA said.

Although why firing rate should be nerfed?

@InterAction_studios is it possible to make the Satellites move in a horizontal direction when the player die in Squawk Block and 120TH Anniversary missions, so he can get them back easier?

4 Likes

That’s a good point, although it’s worth noting that upping the damage would alſo allow people to ſhoot faſter as they wouldn’t have to wait for the thing to charge up ſo high.

A workaround could alſo be to buff Abſolver half of the theoretical amount, but alſo increaſe the charging rate ſlightly (and vice-verſa when it needs a nerf). Alternatively, Abſolver could be exempt from the automatic balancing on the baſis that it’s one of the outlandiſh weapons that juſt needs to be left alone.

Not a significant enough tradeoff to have 20k DPS with Riddler’s level of overheat. You can’t have both.
Either we bring the overheat time down (preferably to around the advertised 5.9s) or we nerf its damage output to around Riddler’s level (no more than 14.5k-15k). I’d rather have it the first way around, since it makes it a bit more interesting.

3 Likes

There is a maximum manuäl firing rate which prevents autoclickers from beïng more effective than actuälly doïng the work yourſelf.

1 Like

That’s a very good point that I hadn’t considered. It might be a bit less problematic than I thought.

I still think it’s a good example of the idea that just pushing the damage around isn’t going to be appropriate for every weapon, though. iA is always talking about adding other new, unusual weapons - who is to say the next one is going to be just as “outlandish”?

I asked recently if anyone here uses a tablet. For someone who plays osu, commonly, the left hand is used for clicking since the right hand is used for aiming via tablet. It is possible to reach a much higher click rate by “streaming”, where you use your 2 fingers alternately at a very fast rate.

1 Like

It’ll ſtill be capped at 6,5 ſhots per ſecond for moſt weapons.

is that 0+ necessary ?

Look at reactor’s power increase when upgrading

it does increase not decrease so it shoud be +64 not -64

it is a negative number

3 Likes

The negative numbers increase with - not +, only the positive increases with +

1 Like

Fixed in v.50 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.50 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes