Early Access version 49

Yeah, they got deleted from the Yolk Star :frowning:

2 Likes

Hmm are you sure about this? I encountered cowards once with the Yolk-Star. (But the screenshot is lost).

1 Like

Man, you must really have A LOT of time on your hands to be THIS nitpicky about details…
Not to mention a deathwish during missions

Well, the main hitbox is in the center of the boss itself, so the “beam” type weapons tend to target the center. This is not a bug. Yes, the boss has hitboxes on the side at where you are too.

7 Likes

I can confirm this. Being nitpicky obviously won’t help him with anything. Besides, those 2 pixels aren’t really noticeable. I’ve never saw them.

5 Likes

They could also add projectile speed, weapon type, damage, and information that could be useful for new players who don’t know about the weapon. But for that you must at least play with it once to unlock all its data, I hope you don’t mind that it complements your idea.

2 Likes

Only the overheat time is need since it since it “compliments” with heat sinks. It is to choose what heatsink would be best for such type of weapon. See a recent discussion about Boron Railgun.

2 Likes

I know that, even so, it would be good to have that type of “complementary” information for those who want to know a little more about weapons, it would be good since that way they avoid looking for data outside the game since it would be included in it.

You’re right though, such additional detail isn’t really necessary to be added and would clutter.

wiki exists for a reason (which I forgot as well)

1 Like

Despite the fact that the wiki exists, it would be nice to have direct information within the game itself, perhaps veteran players already know it but new ones do not, also it would only be basic information, the wiki may contain already deeper information and curiosities about weapons.

2 Likes

In eggshell fields wave when I destroy an egg there is a chance that a berserk chick suddenly appears in the middle of the screen for 1 frame maybe 2 frames
IA please fix this if you can i don’t wanna lose because of that

maybe it happens because of the berserk chicks inside the eggs ?
mission’s name is chilly spearmint it’s in pandora sun i played it in Veteran skill

how about making the missions you completed can’t be saved for later ?

I already saved it for later after i completed it

1 Like

Why? You might want to do it again, and this gives you the chance to do that if you forgot to add it to your favourites.

8 Likes

Agreed - we shouldn’t be removing quality of life features for the sake of making suggestions.

You’re right

If I moved my Spacecraft with the keyboard, it won’t work with mouse and I have to end session, them login again.

You have to fire with mouse and it will work again.

2 Likes

Well this is how it works. live with it sir.

Yes and no. It is indeed off to one side, but this is because it’s impossible to exactly center a thin line over something that’s an even number of pixels wide.
Simplest example is to think of a 1px vertical line centered on a 4px box:

15 Likes

The text is based on a template, and it can’t be customized on a per-medal basis.

This is the same underlying bug as: Early Access version 43.2 - #42 by minasam123

You need to click to activate the mouse again. Did you try clicking?

Will investigate. Update: Fixed in v.50 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

Yes, I did.