Early Access version 49

Is it just me or is the Mysterious Ship’s chance of spawning too small. Like I used to play the dailies like normal and then there’s today’s daily challenge which has a mysterious ship, and then I realized just how rare that boss was, so can it get a frequency buff?

3 Likes

It appears with the same frequency as any other boss. But you need to be playing at 50-60% difficulty at least.

4 Likes

Unfortunate UCO Encounter when :smirk:

7 Likes

I think the Vulcan Chaingun gift should be dark blue base with a white ribbon, as that’s the non-overheated bullet form. Plus it would be distinguishable from Absolver.

4 Likes

is missing the squadron activity of monday…

1 Like

self-advertising
Meanwhile, check out this post I wrote regarding Boron Railgun. It offers really simple quality of life changes.

I think key rush is better now? Got 310 from a 10 wave, spent 15 min on it. Seems about right-ish.

Comet Chase is perfect currently.

2 Likes

Is it just me who’s hard to distinguish among Vulcan - Absolver - Photon’s gift colour?

5 Likes

Can you make the font color same the color of the icons?

1 Like

You know, Sufi still deserves a medal as well cause he found out that it still wasn’t buffed even in V49, you’ll also have a medal cause you reported it for v48, so I’d go with a shared medal here…

7 Likes

Heh the never overheating never happened to me LOL

I think i know you medo 2

1 Like

I don’t need no lives?

4 Likes

Again, it’s a ſtyliſtic thing.
In your ſtyle guide, you’ll find that it’s wrong, but it is ſtill ſaid, eſpecially in informal ſpeaking.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA its so funny it even happened to me

8 Likes

I can recognize only Vulcan, i think Vulcan should be came back old color, and Absolver should be changed to pink+orange or pink+violet instead of violet+orange, my opinion…

1 Like

bossa nova in a frozen planet?! really?!!
But how?!

6 Likes

The proposed colors were different. Not sure why IA went with pure red and blue, considering the fact they’re the “big no-no” color combination in art.

Red and blue are both extremely strong colors, so they “compete with each other” when combined. And it often ends up looking eye-hurting.

Here’s an example:

I’d love to see Vulcan’s gift box get these colors instead:

A darker Electric Violet for the box (#5900FD hex code) and Wild Strawberry for the ribbon (#FF4482). It fits the color theme of the weapon very well and is easy on the eyes.

This was originally suggested by @GgWw1175, later mentioned again in my post about colorblindness.

This color combination would be far too extreme, just like pure red and pure blue. The current one (Web Orange + brighter Electric Violet) is a very good color combination.

10 Likes

Boss Rushes randomly spawn bosses so yeah, Bossa Nova is possible in frozen wastelands

2 Likes