Early Access version 48

Screenshot (1770)
there you go. This was done on SSH.

1 Like

Yeah, I think the difficulty on this is probably about right. Only the beſt of the beſt ſtand a chance. How faſt did it get?

Well, in the first few waves, it’s really slow and will most likely trap you.
In the last few waves, it’s more on reaction time rather than trapping you. (though that’s still possible)
Basically, starts real slow, and get really quick.

2 Likes

Exploit Warning: Never overheating Absolver is pretty legit

1 Like

Given that it didn’t overheat eaſily before, I’m not ſure how much difference it makes.
You’re ſtill ſcrewed on Aſteroids, though, ſo that balances it out nicely.

Boron and Plasma also benefit hugely from this.

And just to clarify - as per the Exploit and Cheating Policy, we’re allowed to use this to it’s fullest extent until the next update? It’s coded into the game, it’s not like a cheat or anything (although it feels super broken, lol)

Incidently, it’s also great for testing how weapons are performing without heat restrictions. @1galbatorix1 - you might want to mess around a bit with this update before it’s fixed. :wink:

2 Likes

space race with this exploit

speaking of which, do you think a nerf for comet chase would be necessary? Or should it be kept the way it is?

So far, I don’t have any trouble with comet chases

May I go back to version 47? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, medal awarded. Please, next time please provide better explanation of your bugs than this:

4 Likes

This was an oversight on my part. 300% at difficulty 100% means 380% at difficulty 140%, which is excessive.

I’ve reduced it to 250% (i.e., 310% at difficulty 140%)

6 Likes

Darn.

@MNaeemi777, that ſhip is bright! No chance of loſing it in the corner.

Not sure about the new Vulcan Colour, at a glance I mixed it up with Absolver:

(The other two are fine though)

Umm, didn’t @Francis report this back in Early Access Version 47?

2 Likes

Mistake. I can’t take back medals, so I’ve changed the list for the Core (which was borderline between bug and idea anyway)

3 Likes

Right. @Francis :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

A huge bug, all of weapons isn’t overheat, this one and this one…

1 Like

This bug was already acknowledged by iA, it’ll be fixed soon

2 Likes

Huh. The inbox is created before the color theme data is downloaded from the server, that’s why. On the list.

7 Likes

Fixed in v.50 :medal_sports: Bug

9 Likes