Early Access version 47

Here you go.

Actually, the design was suggested by galba. I only provided a clean picture of it.

5 Likes

Well, everything looks OK in the log :man_shrugging:

And it ALWAYS starts up like this? If you go to Graphics->Advanced and try to re-apply the settings (e.g. by changing to windowed and the back to borderless), does it fix itself?

3 Likes

No, I just met this problem today.

1 Like

Well. My bad.
Still I think it’s pretty fair if you also get idea medal for that. I mean, galbatorix already got it for a weapon rebalance.

3 Likes

Thanks, but I don’t really care about medals all that much. Besides, I already pretty much ‘stole’ from him two medals for the bomber fix, so that would kinda even out.

4 Likes

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

:warning: This fix has caused subtle differences in the overheat rate of all weapons (the more rapid-firing the weapon is, the more it’s been potentially affected). Let me know if you spot any heat rate issues.

13 Likes

can somebody tell me if this is bug because i cant hear ciu theme.

1 Like
2 Likes

the 2nd quote is wrong

1 Like

I already said it

2 Likes

Can you put the auto updater in game?
In this case فhat we don’t have to download from the site anymore and when we open the game, does the game download itself.

3 Likes

I think a bullet has a problem.(Of course, this was a problem in all chicken invaders games)
If we have Laser Cannon bullet and move while firing, the laser will stay on.
F

I don’t know if this is really a problem or not.

2 Likes

That would require rewriting the game’s code from scratch. The game is structured in a way that all the game assets are stored within a few files. When a small part of that file gets updated, you would have to download the entire file again as you can’t isolate individual components of the game, and thus you have to download the whole thing again to update it.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios

You can see that the atom power-up shows in top of henterprise (while the gift is behind), although the tone down effects option is off:

This is very weird

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a problem, this happens because it’s an instant laser weapon.

3 Likes

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

8 Likes

Nah, that’s stretched a bit far. It would simply require programming a download manager if anything. All it would do is download the installer and run it, then restart the game. But I see no harm in simply opening my browser and getting builds myself.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios

The same happens with Yolk-Star™, but in the yolk fight.

2 Likes

i think what this didnt need to be fixed, thats help to view where are the power ups, if they falls fast or slow, and where are they,

2 Likes