Early Access version 47

What if you try that microtransactions method we proposed once? I.e. purchasable skins for weapons and other cosmetics, but not items that affect game play in any way, shape or form. That would be a good way to increase the income not just from mobile users, but all users. And you’d be surprised how many people totally dig skins in games.

2 Likes

People don’t buy, period. 90% of revenue is ad revenue. And any platform that has no ad support is never going to be significant. At least, not for me. The reason that CIU starts off with desktop is that it’s much easier to develop/iterate/debug than mobile. Purely by economic criteria, mobile should come first.

4 Likes

Yeah, but mobile games themselves are coming up to PC standard…so basically there’s more licence for people to make bigger games ported to mobile. Just sayin’.

1 Like

Why the exhaust of M408 dissapear?

Maybe the ghost trail is on top of the other exhaust (which is on the right).

1 Like

In “Paint spacecraft”, should we have a " Hide other customizations" button? (hide the hardpoints)

1 Like

And the left, too

Sounds like a good idea

1 Like

The left is shown, but the right isn’t shown.
See this cropped screenshot i made for better understanding (the red circle means it is covered by the ghost trail, the green circle means it is shown and that it’s on top of ghost trail):

1 Like

No, I mean…when it inclined to the left, the left exhaust dissapear

1 Like

wait now he is power 9 but photon swarm is now rainbow i like it my dream

1 Like

So you meant when it inclines both left and right, one of the exhausts disappear? Well, One of them overlaps the ghost trail and one of them is behind the ghost trail. Let’s wait for @InterAction_studios reply.

2 Likes

Generally.

1 Like

Someting weird here .The “Chicken Dinner_| Leader:James” squadron isn’t arranged in any order.

1 Like

What about making unoriginaly penalty decrease with time
Example replaying a mission after completing or failing that mission is 49.5%-
But replaying it after 6 hours the unoriginal penalty is now 24.75%- @InterAction_studios

1 Like

Well the squadron names that start with special characters (like #, $, or _, and these things) are arranged as the first ones. It doesn’t seem weird for me.

2 Likes

The black color is unecessary for strobe lights

1 Like

Turn off additive magic. It makes black invisible.

4 Likes

Uh, wasn’t I also supposed to get a medal for this, since I only see the bug exterminator medal in my notifications

5 Likes

When I choose black color, it show me the green (!?)

1 Like