Early Access version 47

It was actually @GgWw1175 idea for the gift redesign.

2 Likes

I don’t know :thinking:the first time that I see somethink about the changing the gift was in the balancing program!

1 Like

You mean when you’re using the Photon Swarm? Or generally?

2 Likes

Options :arrow_right: Gameplay :arrow_right: Color blind

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios, how about an option in gameplay to choose if a mission should end after some seconds after the boss’s death, or if it should end once all of the gifts/powerups/food/coins are collected?

7 Likes

In that case, I might make another poll for that, if you want

1 Like

Very simple.
When the 3 dots appear on loading screen on compare screen, for example, it links you to “absolute” screen, but the weird is, you can click the fleets button and it will have the 2 buttons selected, while only 1 screen is open.

1 Like

If there’s a gift floating in a boss fight after “Stage Clear” appears, if you collect it and then end session and reconnect you lose that gift and have the weapon you had before.
As an example, I defeated the Egg City with the Plasma Rifle, and then collected a neutron gun dropped by the city after the “Stage Clear” line appeared, but then, after losing connection and reconnecting, I got the plasma rifle again.

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

I’ve been looking over my gameplay footage and I’ve noticed some white bullets on 10 power and lower. It doesn’t seem to appear on max level, however the orange projectiles are white when they overlap with Ghost Trail. Can someone explain? Also the new Photo Swarm is amazing.

1 Like

That belongs in a long list of weirdness titled “Changes to the game following the last time it was saved are not saved”, which seems kinda tautological and obvious? :wink:

6 Likes

It’s additive blending between blue and orange, which can produce white. Orange and Orange can’t produce white. See also:

7 Likes

The reason why IA wants to save space is because the game will eventually be ported to mobile. And like qbus said, it’s not really a good thing to let other platforms’ limitations determine what we can have in the game. In other words is a mobile port that necessary?

4 Likes

Just personal opinion, playing CIU in mobile would be definitely a hassle in higher difficulty.

Considering that your fingers cover the screen.

6 Likes

Many mobile games go bigger than 380 MB, though that might get in the way of accessibility.

3 Likes

Yes. 90% of the revenue comes from mobile.

4 Likes

What if you try that microtransactions method we proposed once? I.e. purchasable skins for weapons and other cosmetics, but not items that affect game play in any way, shape or form. That would be a good way to increase the income not just from mobile users, but all users. And you’d be surprised how many people totally dig skins in games.

2 Likes

People don’t buy, period. 90% of revenue is ad revenue. And any platform that has no ad support is never going to be significant. At least, not for me. The reason that CIU starts off with desktop is that it’s much easier to develop/iterate/debug than mobile. Purely by economic criteria, mobile should come first.

4 Likes

Yeah, but mobile games themselves are coming up to PC standard…so basically there’s more licence for people to make bigger games ported to mobile. Just sayin’.

1 Like