Early Access version 46

Alright guys, thanks for the info.

sad red menu sounds

1 Like

@InterAction_studios The downloading seems to be very slow in Vietnam. Can you share installation file via cloud?

5 Likes

You are so funny pal.

Isn’t the lowest “Glow Size” supposed to be 0?

1 Like

Wait why the AoE dmg isn’t counted for the destruction meter? Is it a bug or intended?

4 Likes

What is this strange glowing? Is this new plasma rifle effect? Can it be cancelled somehow?

2 Likes

If you stop firing, then yes, it will be cancelled. Also the new effect is the new AoE of plasma rifle.

5 Likes

Can we make CI1 background the default background for anniversary mission?
and make it change when you select anoter background?
(Because some want to change the background in anniversary mision)

7 Likes

thanks for the explanation, minasameh.
unfortunately, that effect make the plasma rifle totally unusable - i died trice because i didn’t see projectiles in the white glowing.
:sob:

1 Like

I know it’s sad to hear, and it slightly blocks my vision a little because of its very high brightness.

2 Likes

I wonder what’s the max number possible on binary stream wave.

The Egg Cannon Red fireballs Dissapear instantly when they they pass abit of the screen

3 Likes

Fixed in v.47 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.47 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

Fixed in v.47 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

:bulb: Destruction meter scale is not 10k (was 8k)
Uh what does this mean ?
I found it in known bugs and new features

It’s a typo, it should read “now”. It’s the maximum (top) destruction on the gauge

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can you make the customizable items that show on the preview screen clickable, so that when you click on rankings, the selection, for example, goes to rankings and so on?

and the same for the spacecraft, when you click on it while it’s rotating, for example, the cockpit, the selection goes to the cockpit and so on.

and same for the laser scope, clicking on the laser scope moves you to the scope color selection.

and same for the strobe lights, clicking on the left light moves you to the strobe color (left) and so on.

Let me add to what @harakat said about the surrender icon on the missions list, make the “SURRENDER” text orange as well just like the X when it’s orange like @harakat said, because “DEFEAT” text and “X” color match with the red color, and same with “VICTORY” and “√” color.

Also rename “Customize Keyboard” to “Customize Keyboard Controls”.

And rename “Customize Joypad” to “Customize Joypad Controls”

How about changing it, so that when we kill a column of barriers instead of each one, it spins faster?

buff the henperor’s health on the chicken exponentiality boss fight to match the henperor’s apprentice’s boss fight’s health. it’s so easy to defeat, even on SSH.

Rename the blue text “ANOMALY” on the dotted blue circle to “ANOMALY ZONE”.

If you go to advanced options on the graphics menu, there is a 1 frame lag of where the options flicker to available for a brief moment.

5 Likes

Why can’t we select the same music in boss music and wave music?

1 Like

Well, if you have 2 units of the same track, you can

6 Likes