Early Access version 46

It’s a typo, it should read “now”. It’s the maximum (top) destruction on the gauge

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can you make the customizable items that show on the preview screen clickable, so that when you click on rankings, the selection, for example, goes to rankings and so on?

and the same for the spacecraft, when you click on it while it’s rotating, for example, the cockpit, the selection goes to the cockpit and so on.

and same for the laser scope, clicking on the laser scope moves you to the scope color selection.

and same for the strobe lights, clicking on the left light moves you to the strobe color (left) and so on.

Let me add to what @harakat said about the surrender icon on the missions list, make the “SURRENDER” text orange as well just like the X when it’s orange like @harakat said, because “DEFEAT” text and “X” color match with the red color, and same with “VICTORY” and “√” color.

Also rename “Customize Keyboard” to “Customize Keyboard Controls”.

And rename “Customize Joypad” to “Customize Joypad Controls”

How about changing it, so that when we kill a column of barriers instead of each one, it spins faster?

buff the henperor’s health on the chicken exponentiality boss fight to match the henperor’s apprentice’s boss fight’s health. it’s so easy to defeat, even on SSH.

Rename the blue text “ANOMALY” on the dotted blue circle to “ANOMALY ZONE”.

If you go to advanced options on the graphics menu, there is a 1 frame lag of where the options flicker to available for a brief moment.

5 Likes

Why can’t we select the same music in boss music and wave music?

1 Like

Well, if you have 2 units of the same track, you can

6 Likes

Also, if I have a music what is the same of the boss music, it didn’t continue, it stop and Start again

4 Likes

Read @Sammarald’s explanation:

2 Likes

But I can’t buy more than one unit of the same music.

2 Likes

Well, that’s true. you can’t, because they are not stackable. (unlike the “stackable” label bug, which was reported by @matix524 from a month ago)

3 Likes

In that case, let’s let iA decide what to do

2 Likes

A checkbox for “play different boſs muſic” (checked by default) might be good, if it could be made to work technically ſo the fade-out/fade-in doeſn’t occur. This would alſo let players chooſe to not have boſs muſic while ſtill having the main muſic be randomly ſelected.

3 Likes

In “Customize”,it’s doesn’t show me the flagship.Is it a bug ?

2 Likes

Probably Fixed along the Henterprise Red fireballs dissapear bug, but some enemy projectiles dissapear before going offscreen too

2 Likes

interaction studios can you make a chatting function in this game to chat with other players?

1 Like

Already suggested, a lot, link to topic.

2 Likes

What does the new plasma rifle have?

The increasing damage with manual got replaced by a splash damage

2 Likes

Plasma Rifle is great, but can it’s AoE zone be expanded depends on the fire-power?

3 Likes

I guess the answer is no. It hit one target(or chick) right

Guess I’ll wait for iA’s response.

1 Like

:slight_smile: