Early Access version 45.2

Fixed in v.46 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

It should be Fixed in v.46 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

Whoa, then I should try it before fixed :smile:

Works for me. Do you put focus in the “Add contact” search field first, then type something in, then press ENTER?

2 Likes

I do not understand what you mean by “put focus in the add contact search field first”

Click in it, so you see the blinking | cursor. So when you type in the name, it appears in the editbox.

2 Likes

Oh, got it.

There are two places in blue Enter the spacecraft In the two places the spacecraft will rotate

1 Like

I’ve came up with some suggestions:
1- increasing power-up drops (charity excluded) to 5 on 80-100%, 4 on 70-90%, 3 on 50-60%.
2- On the chicken exponentatlity boss fight, make the armored chickens spawn ufo chickens and ufo chicks upon defeat on difficultes >70%.

2 Likes

I already rotated, as you can see in the print screen. but i simply don’t have time to destroy enough barriers and kill enough chickens to get access to both anomalies. and with Neutron Gun i stuck.

Charity bonus powerups sounds kinda weird when there’s no points awarded when collecting them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@InterAction_studios - Does “Mysterious Ship” wave need the “Danger Zone” warning now that it also has the warning lines for the actual beams? Seems a bit redundant and confusing to have both.

5 Likes

Got a question: Is the Meritorious Marksmanship medal is easier to get with laser weapons? And if used a “Bullet Spray” item to fork weapon, will it makes it easier to get the medal?

Um so, I was playing CIU normally then the next wave comes up and my game suddenly crash for no reason without a popup error message

I was considering this and apparently I had a reason for keeping it, but I can’t recall it now, so…

Changed in v.46 :medal_sports: Idea

9 Likes

That was a DirectX 9 crash. Not sure why, will keep an eye on it.

6 Likes

:gear: Wave title is now logged.

Does that mean it will be written in CIU.log file? If so, how it will look like?

It’s just the wave title, so if the game crashes I know which wave was playing at the time.

Changes marked with :gear: are internal – don’t worry about them.

9 Likes

I’m not worried about them, just asking what do they do.

3 Likes

iA, can you give us an option to filter the to-do list? If there are a lot of to-do missions, some people might wanna look for the easiest/hardest/shortest/longest one.