Early Access version 44

._.

The words are the same, the objective is the same.

5 Likes

Nothing original idea 1: Add the button “Unmount all” to the customization of parts of the ship to remove all its parts quickly.

6 Likes

Woah, are we doing a wholesome complimenting contest? In that case I wanna join. I also think these gift boxes are beautiful.

7 Likes

It would also be cool to have automatic selection button which mounts available items with the best stats from the list to quickly witch from one spacecraft to another.

Yes, but there are not so many parts in the game that it is very necessary, since it is clear that diamonds are better in addition to the statistics that are clearly seen. But in the future if there is more variety it would be fine

Just asking, is it intended to see some missions stay on the assignments list? Because i saw one staying with a green check mark. Others disappear from list once completed.

Also is it intended that you can click on stats before they even load?

1 Like

is this anoter visual bug in Emperor?
Captura de pantalla (1533)
ALSO THIS IS A VISUAL BUG TOO?
Captura de pantalla (1533)
OR MAYBE EVEN THIS
d546ba40b9bd5d107200153a9fdc1a0a8783c561

5 Likes

And this one under the shoe

But wat about those pixels
d546ba40b9bd5d107200153a9fdc1a0a8783c561 (1)
(at the corners)

2 Likes

There’s a problem with the henterprise’s main satellite dish. If you move your spacecraft to the right or left of it’s main dish, it will loop firing laser, and you won’t die, so how about changing it to fire when standing at these blind spots?

We fixed one thing, and broke other :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Its intentioned, because the sparkles cant get you

2 Likes

They appeared at 12% - 44% difficulty in SSH in Palpitating grid

1 Like

It’s normal, because Super Star Hero is really hard

Since people, for some reason, really like these gifts, I decided to make some more. If I skipped a weapon it’s because I either couldn’t make it look good enough, or it turned out to be too similar to the current gift.

Vulcan Chaingun: GIFTVulcanChaingun :arrow_right: GIFTVulcanV2
I don’t think there’s anything to be said about that one. It just fits the weapon’s color palette better. Out of this lot, this one and Photon Swarm’s (assuming we’re getting a mix of normal and supercharged photons in the rebalance) are ones that should probably be changed.

Boron Railgun: GIFTBoronRailgun :arrow_right: GIFTBoronV2
Bit less saturated, closer to the colors of the actual bolts.

Ion Blaster: GIFTIonBlaster :arrow_right: GIFTIonV2_1
Box color is darker, ribbon is pure red instead of red-orange (fun fact: the Ion Blaster projectiles don’t use the green and blue channels at all).

Laser Cannon: GIFTLaserCannon :arrow_right: GIFTLaserV2
Very similar to the CI3 gift (GIFTLaserCannonCI3) but a bit brighter.

Neutron Gun: GIFTNeutronGun :arrow_right: GIFTNeutronV2_2
The ribbon is slightly yellowish, just like the tip of the Neutron Gun’s projectiles.

Lightning Fryer: GIFTLightningFryer :arrow_right: GIFTLightningV2_1
Again, just more accurate. Though let’s be honest, the CI3 gift (GIFTLightningFryerCI3) was the best one, anyway.
Actually, here’s one that’s matches the CI3 style more: GIFTLightningV2_3 (still not as cool though)

Photon Swarm: GIFTPhotonSwarm :arrow_right: GIFTPhotonV2
Basically the same as the gift I shared under the WBP post (GIFTPhotonSwarm_) but a bit brighter.

Hypergun: GIFTHypergun :arrow_right: GIFTHyperV2
Once again, more accurate colors. That being said, I think that the box being grey makes the gift more unique (though I suspect that was born out of necessity, not done just because it looks cool).

Here’s our current set of gifts:

And here’s one with all the changed ones (and both versions of the Lightning Fryer gift):

Why did I do all of this?

25 Likes

Did the gift colors change in the game or is this just an idea?

It’s just an idea.

Heresy

Also heresy (but that’s just me liking the dark and bright combinations)

I still hope the RNG particle won’t get added (it feels way more special and powerful when you get it powered on the last level)

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Since Ion Blaster’s weak projectiles are getting their buff in the next update anyway, what about another addition?

You see, I thoroughly tested almost every single weapon in the game with my H&C 201 (which is called “My Precious” actually lol) and my BX-9. I am overall extremely satisfied with tons of weapons on both spacecraft, and that’s a really good sign. Obviously we must do a few tweaks here and there before we can call it a day, though.

Let’s start with Ion Blaster. Ion Blaster’s main issue, apart from the slightly lower DPS, is its projectiles’ extremely slow speed. I tried it with 5 bullet spray condensers which allowed me to use concentrated ions and therefore test its usability more accurately, and really the biggest issue is the speed. By the time my projectiles could even reach a chicken, it would have moved somewhere else.

I have two ideas.

1. Increase all projectiles (both weak and strong)'s acceleration speed.
    That way projectiles will reach enemies on time. This would be really easy to implement and it would make Ion Blaster truly balanced, and not just mathematically. Remember, we want different weapons, we don’t want Utensils 1, Utensils 2 and Utensils 3 and Utensils N…

If we want Ion Blaster’s uniqueness to be based on its spread and it having accelerating projectiles, let’s use that to our advantage. Literally no other weapon in the game has accelerating projectiles, so there’s definitely room for interesting ideas. Sorry if I’m repeating myself, it’s getting a little late. Might edit this in the morning.

1. Make them accelerate faster… Much faster.
    Now Ion Blaster is not a machine gun like Hypergun, Vulcan Chaingun and the rest, but you could make its projectiles reach enemies very quickly instead, or at least faster than Utensil Poker and Neutron Gun.

2. If none of the ideas above are satisfying (or good) enough, try to bring back the acceleration from CI2.
    “Title” says it all.

Why not, really? Besides I like all of them, but maybe Hypergun should be kept the same. I.e. like this

Just an idea.

9 Likes

It is better not to change gift colors, this is only my opinion because we are used to it