Early Access version 44

Like I said that’s not an actual feature the game has

Fixed in v.45 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

This is versión 44

3 Likes

It should be Fixed in v.45 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios there’s no quips on Supernova start, pretty sad, what about these?

• The Sunplosion begins!
  • Oh, sun derbrises, poor sun.
  • How many derbrises are there?
7 Likes

You could post it here: Quip Ideas

2 Likes

They still appear in Palpitating grid

8 Likes

h o w

If I remember correctly they appeared in a wormhole/wheel of fortune too

Sorry, I forgot to mention in the changelog that they still appear for difficulties > 75%

10 Likes

That makes more sense

1 Like

The Positron Stream gift should have a somewhat brighter wrap like its former gift or Vulcan Chaingun even, and the Laser Cannon gift should just be the one from CI3 to make it even more beautiful.

100% please? Also, does the same apply to Assasins?

On a side note, before the update I made gifts for Plasma and Positron that I was going to suggest, but I decided to ditch them. Colors ripped from sprites (Plasma) and screenshots (Positron).
GIFTPlasma2 GIFTPositron2

And yeah, I prefer the CI3 gifts in general. I kinda wonder why they were changed in the first place (Vulcan is understandable, becuase it was too similar to Photon).

9 Likes

Those actually look beautiful.

7 Likes

They are very beautiful.

1 Like

._.

The words are the same, the objective is the same.

5 Likes

Nothing original idea 1: Add the button “Unmount all” to the customization of parts of the ship to remove all its parts quickly.

6 Likes

Woah, are we doing a wholesome complimenting contest? In that case I wanna join. I also think these gift boxes are beautiful.

7 Likes

It would also be cool to have automatic selection button which mounts available items with the best stats from the list to quickly witch from one spacecraft to another.