Early Access version 44

Yeah, but there’s still some kind of a randomness factor / multiplier. But in about 1 hour of playing I’ve just seen 2-3 of them

I think it was already discussed before:

1 Like

There is a problem that I have with the Magnetic Manipulator, and it’s the color.

As you can see, its chestplate is made out of asteroids, but since they’re hot asteroids, they should be red/maroon instead of orange/brown. The helmet is not changed in here, which is a bit disappointing since it should match the asteroids.

Here is a simple adjustment, where the chestplate is now red, and the helmet matches its armor. The color is not very accurate, but at least make it closer to the color of the hot asteroids and the helmet should be colored in the same way as the breastplate.

4 Likes

Yes, it hasn’t been fixed.

Exactly. Welcome to my pain :wink:

Because this one doesn’t have a difficulty limitation.

Anywhere between 50% and 6%, depending on the quip.

Laziness. Squadron licenses deletion is problematic if the squadron has had any kind of activity (or even just added members), so I decided to sweep the problem under the rug by not making them sellable. :man_shrugging:

Acknowledged. The color change is done with RGB modulation of the existing gray texture, so there’s only so much you can do. It’s not worth devoting separate texture space for that is essentially a minor variation.

11 Likes

It doesn’t have to be the exact texture, just the coloration.

2 Likes

What about making the squadron sellable if only the owner is in it and there hasn’t been any activity in it in the last week? Most of the times someone would want to sell a squadron if it has been purchased by mistake or just want to see what it is.

6 Likes

There are some waves that have permanent gatling gun(s) which can’t be replaced by any other, e.g. Chicken Gatling Gun, Egg Billiards, Heavy Metal, Weaving Through Traffic. Can difficulty scale how many egg they shoot? Because especially for Heavy Metal and Egg Billiards it’s underwhelming at higher difficulty.

Can gyroscope malfunction have more than 4 enemies? Up to 7 enemies I guess gives a good challenge for hardcore players, without overkill. (unless it spams mini-bosses, but that different story)

And wave that spawn one per one like Armored Division, Look in All Directions and Security Droid Patrol (i don’t remember its name) could they have spawn rate increased to scale the difficulty?

What’s the point of having the surrender button bright even when it will give “DEFEAT” result no matter if you will click it or not?

To end the game faster?

I mean, why have it bright although you will lose no matter clicking it or not?

To end the game faster…
If you click it after loosing a mission, you will jump to result screen faster.

9 Likes

ok thanks a lot

Even if it’s not, what Grant suggested was a recolor alone. Besides the helmet is also gray so it shouldn’t pose any problems as well.

1 Like

That would require separating the gray part from the rest of the helmet
oh
If it was colored in like how CI does it then it would look like this
oh2

14 Likes

To be perfectly fair, I like the way it looks when the golden part is recolored too.

9 Likes

Sorry, I can’t get any closer. The ‘suit’ is recolored gray asteroids, it will never completely match the actual asteroids (which have glowing red rivulets running though them)

Changed in v.45 :medal_sports: Idea. Note that it looks as @Sammarald said, and the color definitely cannot match.

8 Likes

:idea: “Magnetic Manipulator”'s helmet is now also colored red in “Hot/Hot+Electric” environments

@InterAction_studios You mean :bulb:?

1 Like

I love the fact that when you read this out loud you would get “You mean silence?”

Gives me h vibes. Or ь.

1 Like

Yeah, i just said that because IA wrote by accident :idea: instead of :bulb:

“Yeah, I just said that because IA wrote by accident :idea: instead of silence
Sorry, I can’t help it.

Also it’s only a joke, not saying you did anything bad at all.

1 Like