Early Access version 41

With a zoom out it may be possible to fight all of them at the same time.

For every new user that doesn’t know what we are talking about:

4 Likes

I’ve noticed some stuff about Chicken Exponentiality and Special Forces:
1-Chicken Exponentiality should plays CI4 boss music but it should play CI5 boss
music.
2-Special Forces throws bombs one time without moving and the other time when
moving in order, the same goes for the knifes: It throws 1 stacks of 2 knifes and the
other time 2 stacks of 4 knifes in order, could it be random?

1- Already suggested.
2- Already fixed in the next version.

2 Likes

Maybe suggested, but I have some ideas to buff chicken Exponentiality :slight_smile:,
-Change Chick Gatligun for 3 Big chickens
-Change The Armored zigzag chickens for The Chicks gatligun
-Change The Zigzag chickens for armored zigzag chickens
-And change assassins for cowbards

I hope what you like this idea

Edit: We fixed part of 3 zigzag for normal big chickens, thx @Tailsko_COTDS

1 Like

That’s dont exist, only Big chickens

I completed this Chicken Exponentiality with SSH, single-life Utensil Poker on my first attempt meeting the boss (but it took me a few attempts to actually reach this boss). It took me about 10 minutes, which is too long.

I don’t know if Special Forces and Special Needs bosses have the same HP as in their original boss versions, but if that’s true and it’s too high and too time-counsuming. Their HP should be reduced to lower than original, and lower than Henperor (I feel like they have even higher health than Henperor).

1 Like

is unnessesary, the bug of today is suficient

Edit: i cant post anymore, what bad have what i got this username?

how do i change my username?

oh…thx!

Wait, you look familiar… and seems like invited by @SonicCrazyExe.

Why you puted this user name?

Yes, because im inviting some of my friends (=

Because some one has this name (Cifan72) he doed a big spam attack and closed topics previously with Flags =(

But why you puted his name?!

You have to ask the moderator to change it for you. See also: Profile - ChickenInvadersFan72 - Chicken Invaders Universe

1 Like

Question about iceman coolnes award.? awarded for not going overheat an entire mission!
If you use the coolant canister you willn not recive this medal, but basically you’ll not going overheat when you use the coolant canister!!! so you should recive the medal…or I’m wrong!?

Yes, you are. That would be a cheap way of getting the medal.

9 Likes

Do not be so intelligent…let’s hear @InterAction_studios opinion :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But it’s true, that would make getting these medals next to effortless.
Isn’t it technically the equivalent to buying medals and points, since Coolant Canisters are purchasable perishables and medals award points?

2 Likes

It is but does’t chage that you’ll not going overheat when you use the coolant canister!!

Still, I would agree with Orandza, because when you reach overheat you actually “Overheated”, then when the coolant effect appears you still manage to shoot and the overheat effect disappears, so no you actually “Overheated” So that’s why you can’t get the medal this way.

1 Like

…excuse me?
Also, someone asked this long ago already. It should be this way.

7 Likes

I know that the changes in Utensil Poker is that you need only 10 :zap: to be at full power, but what about the Neutron Gun what changes happened to it?

Nah 10 :zap: isn’t the full power, There’s a new max power at 20 :zap:, Anyways, According to the WBP, The neutron gun only had one change applied:
Adding 1 more weak projectile to :zap: 2
Although that’s not the full rebalance, it will be rebalanced fully in the next update.
Oh and also the Utensil Poker isn’t fully rebalanced too, The strong projectile is supposed to deal 400 dmg while it deals 375 in this update and the weak projectile still deals 300 dmg while it is supposed to deal 200 dmg when rebalanced fully.

1 Like