Early Access version 41

:thinking:Hmm interesting. Gonna see it in game.

1 Like

Mistake. Weak one should be 200. Basically, I’ve applied all changes as described in the WBP, except I’ve made the strong projectile 375 instead of 400.

Fixed in v.42
:medal_sports: Bug

W.R.T. Neutron, the projectiles still cause the same damage (so no changes except the firepower 2 volley fix. This was also a mistake, but I want to keep it that way for a few days.

9 Likes

But I reported that bug: A Bug with Assigned Missions! - #4 by InterAction_studios

Wait what?! there’s something odd here! My non rare bx-6 has got the same manuverability as a legendary bx-6… look below:

(Oh and also, I bought the legendary bx-6 before the update.)

4 Likes

Hm, I’ve noticed something weird: In Brothers Reunited, the Party Chicken does not even do the 360 trash attack like it used to, let alone moving from the left edge to the right edge of the screen, then the opposite, and then moving from up to the middle and then back slightly up to do his 360 attack. Has something wrong happened while coding that removed its attacks, besides the new Chicken Multiplicity implementation?

As for the Sarge Chicken, he’s fine.

1 Like

This bug was originally reported here:

1 Like

So I think you added this reply by mistake :sweat_smile:: A Bug with Assigned Missions! - #4 by InterAction_studios

I found him!!!

15 Likes

That’s just the way the boss works…nothing out of the ordinary.

These numbers are not connected to anything (made a note to fix this). The speed within the mission has indeed been changed.

4 Likes

by the way @InterAction_studios at this time you rework the weapons by the idea of @1galbatorix1:+1:…you could rework evan somethink “new”, and I mean old, the original neutrogun and the original ion blaster…everybody will love to see those weapons returns!! I think!!!

Not sure about neutron, but ions would barely be any different…

2 Likes

That egg cannon cannon cannon cannonade is scary, especially the last part

6 Likes

It should do a 360o attack soon after it’s spawned. But otherwise the leaving-screen-then-coming-back part has been removed because it didn’t fit the fight.
Wrong, I was thinking of the Exponentiality fight

1 Like

Unfortunately, the 360 attack didn’t happen, as mentioned before. It just attacked as if he had already finished his attacks offscreen. Unless it’s because of the difficulty (I’ve flown an easy boss rush, but it was still in SSH), then I don’t find another explanation as to why it doesn’t do the attack. Even then, I am sure I’m not the only one who has this problem.

4 Likes

Yeah, same thing here. It executes the attack off-screen, as soon as it spawns (I could hear the attack’s sound effect right at the same moment it did it’s call).

Could you make it so that after the first phase of Exponentiality (when the henperor is killed) the ship rotates back to normal?

It took much longer than it should to kill the chick gatling because of the rotation I was stuck with…

6 Likes

It’s his apprentice, the Henperor himself has not yet been found.

1 Like

Right. Sorry, I was thinking of the Exponentiality fight.

Fixed in v.42

3 Likes

Meant to, but forgot :tired_face:
Fixed in v.42

:bulb: Actually, what do you think of only resetting the direction for difficulties <100%? So in 100% it would just remain as-is?

11 Likes