Early Access version 40.2

I forget, in the image, i dont in the orbit, When you reaches orbit it disappears and is no more

We verified And i didn’t see any green point

Upd: ok, i forget to disable “View contacts only” I will check again later

1 Like

Oh, I do that sometimes

1 Like

Today i comfirmed, i didnt see any ghost bomber, either a Green point

2 Likes

Maybe the bomber travel to somewhere?

1 Like

I checked everywhere he can be, and nothing

1 Like

lol, i imagined Apple Core boss fight but in Egg Billards

6 Likes

Quadruple Apple Core?

1 Like

I think everyone noticed this: Magnetic Manipulator boss with grey asteroids spawns red meteor storms and vice versa

3 Likes

Would it be possible to make Terminators lean to the side that they are moving, like they did in CI3? That was very helpful when keeping track of their movements at a glance.

10 Likes

Speaking of terminators, can we introduce them to waves such as egg billiards. I would suggest limiting the chicken breeds to my reworked cowards and toxic chickens since they involve the least amount of RNG. It would make the wave actually challenging and the challenge factor could be affected by difficulty.

1 Like

Idea: Since we have Berserk Chicks, what about some berserk Chickens, they look like normal chickens but have a red color like berserk chick.Or at least add Berserk Chickens waves from CI2

This is intended, to distinguish the “storm attack” from the asteroids that are attached to the boss

Added to v.41
:medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

Now im thinking how is going to functión the Legendary H&C Hatling with Egg regular Propulsor

1 Like

Very effectively, I’d imagine.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios

This isnt nessesary

1 Like

finally, i cant wait for this update!

4 Likes

Wow! Two new bosses!

Two new versions of bosses. Bosses themselves are quite old.

2 Likes

:new: Added “Chicken Exponentiality” boss (starts appearing at 70% difficulty)

basically a math chicken

10 Likes

For most basic we can have “Chicken Addition” in the game :sweat_smile:. I don’t really know how it works though.