Early Access version 39

About the mission config feature, how about adding a “list of spaceships” where the player can put items specifically needed for a given spaceship?

Also, this one:

Max power on bomber pylon when?

1 Like

Wave"Do not cross" have Clean sweep bonus, although the chickens can’t escape.

The egg barrier can disappear
Right?

Barriers are not included in %.

(sorry for sharing an idea a developer didn’t read) you haven’t read this?:
Improvement to map

1 Like

No need to share ideas, IA will read it

000k :smiley:
0 :point_left: :black_large_square::point_right:
00k :leg::leg:
Congrats you found me

2 Likes

Reposting this here from the ci server,because it’ll get lost and forgotten there:
How about giving more lasers to the mysteryous ship the higher the difficulty is? The first time it shoots, it’ll have the warning lines so you know which one you’re dealing with. Or its wave name should just be changed accordingly.

4 Likes

Omg “Mysterious Ship” boss: Now has 4/5/6 beams depending on difficulty.

5 Likes

Fantastic. I guess I will gladly buy Tourist skill.

6 Likes

oh no!

ci server suggested it.

2 Likes

Whoa, an unexpected change to mysterious ship.

Btw, can you tweak a bit Egg Cannon for its orange laser to be able target anywhere else than straight line? (random like Henterprise’s purple beam) and the yellow beams move faster (2x I think it’s still tolerable) because these attack additions are making the Egg Cannon actually easier than when it doesn’t do these attacks.

4 Likes

Dayuuum yeaaah.

Be careful Yolk Star, new player joined the game.

6 Likes

I wonder how it will work because adding 2 lasers to 4 isn’t perfectly symmetrical

I believe something like this was done with Henperor Apprentice. It’s as symmetrical as it can be with given number.

Btw, imagine 8 laser Mysterious Ship. OMG that would be awesomely ridiculous.

7 Likes

And I believe there will be always 1 laser that pointing down, to prevent players shoot it while it’s attacking

4 Likes

What about Egg cannon and Henterprise but they spawn Gatling guns instead of chickens?

3 Likes

IDK about Henterprise, cuz it has a lot going on already, but I would love to see some spawn from Egg Cannon. Could be fun.

Besides, anyone remembers Egg Cannon and Brothers Reunited from “overbuffed bosses patch” ?
That was something. XD

3 Likes

Potential good spawn without make them broken are (* = note that just spawn them in small number!, ** = real small number!):

• Toxic*
  • Chickenaut**
  • Eggship**
  • Ninja-chick
  • Slob**
  • Berserk*
  • Assassin*

Those who shoot straight aren’t giving any more meaningful threat, ufos are just please no! Cowards are annoying, just don’t.

Gatling gun maybe works if only one though… I’m not sure.

2 Likes