Early Access version 38

Good point. It’s less technical difficulty thing(I think, I might be wrong), but more gameplay debate, but yeah should definitelly see playtesting before implementation.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios help.

(I know it’s already reported, but it bothers me every time)

1 Like

Off-topic, but I really like your ship.

Also I think IA’s working on a fix already. Could be wrong.

3 Likes

Recommend this for “Clean sweep”:
-Add Clean Sweep in Asteroides and Bonus challenge"
-Add Clean Sweep in supernova debris

At the momment nothing more

4 Likes

It would be almost impossible with the debris

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been reported, but if you use Plasma Rifle on Caught in the Crossfire, it would stop the purple beams’ sound. @InterAction_studios

@InterAction_studios Why asteroid waves or meteor storm missions don’t have the bonus of ´´clean sweep´´?

Might there be a way to show mission length and difficulty in the pre-mission screen? Because right now, that screen doesn’t say anything about what mission you’re going to play so you have to use short-term memory to remember how many extra lives and special weapons you wanted to equip.

5 Likes

Added to v.39

:medal_sports: Bug

-Add Clean Sweep in supernova debris

It already is.

4 Likes

Added to v.39

:medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

Added to v.39

:medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

The chaining ability on the Lightning Fryer is really cool, great job IA

3 Likes

Here’s a long mission with the new Lightning, a real eye candy tbh.

Overall in this state it doesn’t really help in the fight against the harder waves, but it surely is infinitely more fun to play now. Everything else has been well said by @Kylo-Hen.

4 Likes

cool video, mate.

Is this intended? A planet heavier than a star? (if you want to ignore this it doesn’t matter, not a big deal).

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios can ´´asteroids waves´´ have ´´early bird´´ bonus? i say it beacause ´´supernova waves´´ have that bonus.

it already has but is more easy get this in harder missions because the Asteroides go very fast

2 Likes

I just had a bug (unfortunately I could not record it), what happened was that in the middle of a ´´boss rush´´, when I defeated the first boss (which was ´´s super chiken´´) I reward myself with 3 keys, in the middle of the next boss (which was ´´Apple Core´´) and literally in the middle of the combat I disconnected because the internet fell for a moment and when I started the game again to finish the mission instead of having 3 keys only had 2 keys. Maybe its a type of “punishment” for disconnecting in the middle of a wave or boss?

3 Likes

Sorry, but what its that?

you can see surface of a planet more clear and how it looks like.

3 Likes